Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- It roars then sends out a ring of 12 projectiles.
- If Isaac moves below it, it fires a BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. laser downwards.
- If Isaac moves to one of its sides, it dashes twice across the screen, veering slowly towards Isaac while charging.
- It dims the room which makes its other attacks harder to see.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dark One as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
If Dark One dims the room, pause the game and the dim will eventually go away while still in the pause screen.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Adversary is the posthumous version of him.
- Dark One seems to look like an adult version of Little Horn; however, Big Horn resembles Little Horn closer.
- Dark One is one of the three bosses that have the ability to dim the room (a temporary Curse of Darkness effect). The other bosses are The Adversary and The Lamb.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|