Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Roars then sends out a ring of 12 projectiles.
- If Isaac moves below him, fires a Brimstone laser downwards.
- Dashes twice across the screen, veering slowly towards Isaac while charging. Dark One will do this attack more often if Isaac moves to one of his sides.
- Dims the room which makes his other attacks harder to see.
Notes[edit | edit source]
If Dark One dims the room, pause the game and the dim will eventually go away while still in the pause screen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dark One as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Adversary is the posthumous version of him.
- Dark One is one of the three bosses that can dim the room (a temporary Curse of Darkness effect). The other bosses are The Adversary and The Lamb.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Upon entering the room, if the player goes toward the bottom-center of the screen and The Dark One uses his dashing attack, there is a chance that The Dark One will freeze on his dashing frame and remain in the same state for the remainder of the fight. This bug has been observed when entering from both the left and right sides of the screen.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|