| PentagramIncreases damage and increases the chance for a Devil or Angel Room to appear.|
Dead BirdSpawns a flying familiar for the current room that chases enemies whenever Isaac takes damage.
Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts.
Razor BladeUpon use, deals one heart of damage to Isaac and grants +1.2 damage for the current room.
Sacrificial DaggerDagger orbits Isaac, dealing very high damage.
Dark MatterIncreases Damage by 1 and adds a chance to shoot fear tears.
|: no : yes|
|Rune of DagazComplete challenge #4|
|Defeat Mom's Heart 11 timesDarkness Falls|
Darkness Falls is Challenge #4. Eve is the default character for this challenge, and she starts the challenge with PentagramIncreases damage and increases the chance for a Devil or Angel Room to appear., Dead BirdSpawns a flying familiar for the current room that chases enemies whenever Isaac takes damage., Whore of BabylonIncreases damage and speed whenever Isaac has half a red heart or less (one red heart for Eve), ignoring any soul or black hearts., Razor BladeUpon use, deals one heart of damage to Isaac and grants +1.2 damage for the current room., Sacrificial DaggerDagger orbits Isaac, dealing very high damage., and Dark MatterIncreases Damage by 1 and adds a chance to shoot fear tears.. The goal is to defeat Satan. This Challenge is unlocked once both It Lives and Eve are unlocked.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
This challenge focuses on a high risk, high reward style of play. When low on health, Eve can inflict more damage. As a result, the majority of the challenge will be spent in a near-death state.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Since the player is playing as Eve, Whore of Babylon will activate when having 1 Red Heart or less, rather than 1/2. Since she starts with 2 hearts, the Razor Blade can activate this effect immediately.
- Because the Razor Blade inflicts damage, using it will also activate the Dead Bird.
- Sacrificial Dagger and Dark Matter can be used together. The Fear effect can drive enemies away, allowing Eve to chase and kill them with the dagger.
- Making one deal with the devil can permanently activate Whore of Babylon. However, this can put Eve in a very dangerous position with only one Red Heart. A Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider. can produce Soul Hearts, which can allow Eve to maintain a buffer of health, while maintaining Whore of Babylon's effect.
- Since all of the starting items are from the Devil Room Pool, Eve has a much higher chance to get some of the stronger items such as Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power. or BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.. As such, opening the Devil Room as often as possible should be a priority.
- Also, in order to prevent Angel Rooms from appearing later on in the run, it is advised to take the first Devil Deal encountered.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing Delirium will count as completing the challenge.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|