|(page 1, column 14, row 6)|
Dead Bird is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Taking damage summons a familiar that chases enemies for the remainder of the current room, dealing 2 damage per tick or 4 damage per second.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Eve starts with this item by default.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Box of Friends: Does not double Dead Bird, even if Isaac has taken damage before use.
- Holy Mantle: Dead Bird will not be activated if the damage is taken while Holy Mantle is active.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #4 (Darkness Falls).
- This item is a reference to an old series of comics Edmund McMillen drew called Thicker Than Water, where the Dead Bird is said to represent his inner doubts and self-destructive nature.
Bug[edit | edit source]
Bug! When using Extension CordBeams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them. with Dead Bird, if Isaac and the bird are both moving sometimes the electricity does not always fully connect.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KEDT NB0X (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
B23A V0F7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
LOBP HN7C (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
AK72 N3EN (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
83AG NNGF (First floor treasure room)
V46T X0AP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|