Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 1, column 14, row 6)|
Dead Bird is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Taking damage summons a familiar that chases enemies for the remainder of the current room, dealing 2 damage per tick or 4 damage per second.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Eve starts with this item by default.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: Does not double Dead Bird, even if Isaac has taken damage before use.
- Holy MantleAutomatically negates first taken damage in every room.: Dead Bird will not be activated if damage is taken while Holy Mantle is active.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #4 (Darkness Falls).
- This item is a reference to an old series of comics Edmund McMillen drew called Thicker Than Water, where the Dead Bird is said to represent his inner doubts and self-destructive nature.
Bug[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
KEDT NB0X (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
B23A V0F7 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
LOBP HN7C (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
AK72 N3EN (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
83AG NNGF (First floor treasure room)
V46T X0AP (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|