|(page 4, column 1, line 5)
Dead Tooth is a passive item added in Afterbirth †.
- While firing, creates an aura around Isaac that poisons any nearby enemies.
- Poison damage is equal to Isaac's damage stat.
- Azazel/ BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The green aura only activates when charging beams.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: The green aura only activates when charging tears.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: No effect.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: The green aura only activates when pressing the buttons to move the crosshair.
- The Forgotten: The green aura will activate when using melee and charging throw attack.
- Lilith: No effect.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The green aura only activates when pressing the buttons to move Isaac's tear.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: The green aura only activates when pressing the buttons to move the crosshair.
- Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active.: The green aura will not activate while the beams are firing.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The aura only activates when charging knives.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: The green aura only activates when charging tear barrages.
- SprinklerUpon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears.: Green aura will not activate if only the sprinkler is firing, and the sprinkler does not get its own green aura.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: The green aura will only activate when charging laser rings.
- Halitosis is another term for bad breath.
Switch H0RJ VTAY (First Floor Treasure Room; South from Start)
Switch 3MPB Y7K1 (First Golden Treasure Room)