Effects[edit | edit source]
- While firing, creates an aura around Isaac that poisons any nearby enemies for 2 ticks.
- The poison may stack up to 6 ticks at a time.
- Poison damage is equal to Isaac's damage stat.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Azazel/ Brimstone/ Chocolate Milk/ Mom's Knife/ Monstro's Lung/ Tech X: The green aura only activates when Isaacs' attack is charging.
- Diplopia: No effect.
- Epic Fetus/ The Ludovico Technique/ Marked: The green aura only activates when pressing the attack buttons.
- The Forgotten: The green aura will activate when using melee and charging throw attack.
- Lilith: No effect.
- Mega Blast: The green aura will not activate while the beams are firing.
- Sprinkler: Green aura will not activate if only the sprinkler is firing, and the sprinkler does not get its own green aura.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Halitosis is another term for bad breath.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
H0RJ VTAY (First Floor Treasure Room; South from Start)
- Brittle Bones
- Compound Fracture
- Dead Tooth
- Dog Tooth
- Jaw Bone
- Monstro's Tooth
- My Little Unicorn
- Pointy Rib
- Slipped Rib
- Unicorn Stump
- Black ToothAdds a chance to fire a black tooth that poisons enemies.
- Cursed SkullIf Isaac has less than one full red heart after taking damage, he will be immediately teleported to the last cleared room he was in.
- Finger BoneGrants a chance to gain a bone heart upon taking damage.
- Rib of GreedPrevents Greed and Super Greed from appearing in shops and secret rooms.
- Wish BoneTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn a random item.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|