Death's Heads are invulnerable, flying enemies that move diagonally around the room and deal contact damage. They will bounce off of Isaac, walls, and each other, generally causing chaos in a room. They immediately die when the room is cleared. They can be killed if hit with the Chaos CardThrows the card to kill anything in its path. Opens normal doors., , or EuthanasiaAdds a chance to fire needles. If a needle kills an enemy, it bursts into more needles..
If a Death's Head is in the process of dying, it can still damage Isaac.
Variations[edit | edit source]
Dank Death's Head[edit | edit source]
Dank Death's Heads behave the same as regular Death's Heads, but are vulnerable and must be killed in order to clear a room.
Flesh Death's Head[edit | edit source]
Flesh Death's Heads are vulnerable, but do not need to be killed to clear a room. They explode into six blood shots on death or upon clearing the room.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Death's Head, Flesh Death's Head, Stonies, and Cross Stonies are the only non-boss enemies with a death animation.
- In the game's files, the Dank Death's Head has a death animation that is impossible to see because it needs to be killed to clear a room.
- The Death's Head is based off of the Bubble from The Legend of Zelda on the NES, as they are both skulls that are usually invulnerable which maneuver by bouncing off of walls.
- In a closet room in The Womb, there is a room with 1 Red Poop, 4 Blood Donation Machines, and 4 Flesh Death's Heads. When entering the room, they appear to die quickly due to the fact that no other enemies in the room exist there.
- If a Death's Head is permanently charmed by charming a Void in Chapter 3, it cannot interact with enemies or enemy tears and will simply fly around the room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|