Death's Heads are invulnerable, flying enemies that move diagonally around the room and deal contact damage. They will bounce off of Isaac, walls, and each other, generally causing chaos in a room. They immediately die when the room is cleared. They can be killed if hit with the Chaos Card, Little Horn, or Euthanasia.
Variations[edit | edit source]
Dank Death's Head[edit | edit source]
Dank Death's Heads behave the same as regular Death's Heads, but are vulnerable and must be killed to clear a room.
Flesh Death's Head[edit | edit source]
Flesh Death's Heads are vulnerable, but do not need to be killed to clear a room. They release six blood shots upon death or upon clearing the room.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Death's Head, Flesh Death's Head, Stonies, and Cross Stonies are the only non-boss enemies with a death animation.
- In the game's files, the Dank Death's Head has a death animation that is impossible to see because it needs to be killed to clear a room.
- The Flesh Death Heads' death animation only plays if they die when the room is cleared. If they are killed, they will simply create a blood explosion.
- The Death's Head is based on the Bubble from The Legend of Zelda on the NES, as they are both skulls that are usually invulnerable which maneuver by bouncing off of walls.
- In a closet room in The Womb, there is a room with 1 Red Poop, 4 Blood Donation Machines, and 4 Flesh Death's Heads. When entering the room, they appear to die quickly since no other enemies in the room exist there.
- If a Death's Head is permanently charmed by charming a Void in Chapter 3, it cannot interact with enemies or enemy tears and will simply fly around the room.
- Prior to Booster Pack #5, if Death Heads were in the process of dying, they could still damage Isaac.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|