Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon entering a room, a skull appears over an enemy's head.
- Killing the marked enemy will cause the skull to move to a different enemy.
- If all enemies in the room are cleared in the order they are marked, Isaac gains a random reward as follows:
- If a non-marked enemy is killed, the skull will disappear and no bonuses will be granted for that room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As long as the room is not cleared, Isaac can re-attempt a Death's List by leaving and re-entering.
- The marked enemies are chosen in the same order in a given room, starting from the top-left corner with enemies that are vulnerable at their spawn time. If new enemies are spawned via Portals or on death, they are added to the end of the marked queue.
- A room with no enemies that instead requires Silver Buttons to be pressed will also give a reward when cleared.
- If a reward stat is chosen that is already at maximum, the sound effect and Isaac's thumbs up animation will play but there is no other effect.
- Bosses may also be marked.
- If a Portal is marked and despawns, no other enemy will be marked and the bonus is lost.
- Enemies that are not spawned when the room is entered (such as Angels from bombed Angel Statues and enemies in Challenge Rooms, Greed Mode and Boss Rush) will not be marked.
- In the Mom boss fight, each of Mom's body parts (eyes, foot, and hands) is considered as a different enemy, and Isaac has to kill the foot to get the bonus.
- If the doors open automatically due to spending a long enough time in the room, any existing mark will disappear.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Flush!: When a room is cleared with Flush! a bonus will be awarded.
- Door Stop: If the player has failed Death's List but hasn't cleared the room, leaving and re-entering will reset the list.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Death's List has been added in Booster Pack #4, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Death's List is based on this Steam Workshop item by x Wyvern x, Ashkal, and Merlo.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Multisegmented enemies such as Mr. Maw and Pin may be impossible to kill in the correct order, as each segment is considered a separate entity and are destroyed as the enemy on the whole dies.
Bug! Other multisegmented enemies such as Larry Jr. can have their segments destroyed in a proper order, but the skull marker is displayed on the wrong segment.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|