|(page 5, column 5, line 3)
| Take 25 devil dealsDeath's List|
Death's List is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #4.
- Upon entering a room, a skull appears over a random enemy's head.
- Killing the marked enemy will cause the skull to move to a different enemy.
- If all enemies in the room are cleared in the order they are marked, Isaac gains a random reward as follows:
- If a non-marked enemy is killed, the skull will disappear and no bonuses will be granted for that room.
- If a reward stat is chosen that is already at maximum, the sound effect and Isaac's thumbs up animation will play but there is no other effect.
- Bosses may also be marked.
- Multisegmented enemies such as Mr. Maw and Pin may be impossible to kill in the correct order, as each segment is considered a separate entity and are destroyed as the enemy on the whole dies.
- For other enemies such as Larry Jr. the segments can be destroyed in a proper order, but the skull marker is displayed on the wrong segment.
- A room with no enemies but instead buttons to press to open the doors can also give a reward when cleared.
- If a Portal is marked and despawns, no other enemy will be marked and the bonus is lost.
- Enemies will not be marked in Challenge Rooms, Boss Rush or Greed Mode.
- Angels from bombed Angel Statues will not be marked.
- If the doors open automatically due to spending long enough in the room, any existing mark will disappear.
- Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.: When a room is cleared with Flush! a bonus will be awarded.