Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon entering a room, a skull appears over an enemy's head.
- Killing the marked enemy will cause the skull to move to a different enemy.
- If all enemies in the room are cleared in the order they are marked, Isaac gains a random reward as follows:
- If a non-marked enemy is killed, the skull will disappear and no bonuses will be granted for that room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The marked enemies are chosen in the same order in a given room, starting from the top-left corner with enemies that are vulnerable at their spawn time. If new enemies are spawned via Portals or on death, they are added to the end of the mark queue.
- If a reward stat is chosen that is already at maximum, the sound effect and Isaac's thumbs up animation will play but there is no other effect.
- Bosses may also be marked.
- A room with no enemies but instead Silver Buttons to press to open the doors can also give a reward when cleared.
- If a Portal is marked and despawns, if another enemy spawns or if an enemy dies and splits into multiple ones, no other enemy will be marked and the bonus is lost.
- Enemies will not be marked in Challenge Rooms, Boss Rush or Greed mode.
- Angels from bombed Angel Statues will not be marked.
- If the doors open automatically due to spending long enough in the room, any existing mark will disappear.
- In Mom's boss fight, each of Mom's body parts (eyes, foot, and hands) is considered as a different enemy, and Isaac has to kill the foot to get the bonus.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Flush!: When a room is cleared with Flush! a bonus will be awarded.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Death's List has been added in Booster Pack #4, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Death's List is based on this Steam Workshop item by x Wyvern x, Ashkal, and Merlo.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Multisegmented enemies such as Mr. Maw and Pin may be impossible to kill in the correct order, as each segment is considered a separate entity and are destroyed as the enemy on the whole dies.
Bug! Other multisegmented enemies such as Larry Jr. can have their segments destroyed in a proper order, but the skull marker is displayed on the wrong segment.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|