Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, spawns a Delirium form of a charmed boss.
- Changes the appearance of the current room so it looks like a different chapter.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use.: 2 Charmed Deliriums can be spawned, but it takes 24 rooms or 2 Little Batteries to fully recharge.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: 2 random bosses are spawned at the same time, making the item valuable during boss fights and coincidentally replicating a Double Trouble boss fight.
- Charged BabyA familiar that drops a Little Battery every 4 rooms. Has a small chance to freeze all enemies in the room when hit.: The familiar will spawn Little Batteries to recharge the item easily.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: When used to absorb Delirious it decreases the charge time to 6, halving the time to recharge.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If multiple bosses are spawned in one room with Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use. or battery pickups, the bosses can try to kill each other.
- If the spawned boss can leave creep, the creep can damage Isaac.
- In 1x2 rooms, Ultra Greed can spawn. He'll lock all doors and target Isaac. He can't damage Isaac by himself, but his summons can.
- Unlike Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active., this item can be charged with a single Little Battery.
- It is possible for Hush to spawn, despite Delirium not transforming into Hush during its boss battle.
- If a boss summons monsters, the monsters will be charmed and will follow Isaac out of the room.
- Enabling "debug 8" in the Debug Console (which grants infinite item charges) and continually spawning bosses can crash the game.
- Delirious has a 60% decreased item pool weight, making it less likely to appear than other collectibles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Eden)AWPL FXQY (Starting item as
Eden)1D6W 0EAM (Starting item as
Eden)09LQ 48XG (Starting item as
Eden)7QVW Q8ZN (Starting item as
Eden)GKQE 74PP (Starting item as
Eden)TCZV NGSG (Starting item as
Eden)JPWR 2WYB (Starting item as
Eden)D7K0 JW7K (Starting item as
Eden)T71G R34M (Starting item as
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Delirious is used during the Delirium fight and the charmed boss is killed, it will act as if Delirium was killed, but no chest will spawn.
Bug! If Delirious is used in the Mega Satan Room before stepping on the pentagram, the room will change and Mega Satan will be unable to spawn. Exiting and continuing the run fixes this.
Bug! If a Pink Champion Polycephalus is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Polycephalus skin.
Bug! If Lokii is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Lokii skin.
Bug! If a Pink Champion The Cage is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal The Cage skin.
Bug! If a boss is summoned by Delirious in a boss room and it dies before the enemy boss, "The Calm" (the "boss defeated" music) will begin to play.
Bug! If Scolex is spawned by this item (only in Hard Mode or Greedier Mode), sometimes, it will spawn a gray tinted Scolex with the appearance of The Frail in its second phase.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|