From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, spawns a Delirium form of a charmed boss.
- Changes the appearance of the current room so it looks like a different chapter.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The Battery - 2 Charmed Deliriums can be spawned, but it takes 24 rooms or 2 Little Batteries to fully recharge.
- Charged Baby - The familiar will spawn Little Batteries to recharge the item easily.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If multiple bosses are spawned in one room with Car Battery or battery pickups, the bosses can try to kill each other.
- If the spawned boss can leave creep, the creep can damage Isaac.
- In 1x2 rooms, Ultra Greed can spawn. He'll lock all doors and target Isaac. He can't damage Isaac by himself, but his summons can.
- Unlike Mega Blast, this item can be charged with a single Little Battery.
- If used in a 2x2 room (such as Boss Rush), it is possible for Hush to spawn.
- If a boss summons monsters, the monsters will be charmed and will follow Isaac out of the room.
- Enabling "debug 8" in the Debug Console (which grants infinite item charges) and continually spawning bosses can crash the game.
- If a boss is spawned in an angel room and dies in it, It will drop a key piece.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Delirious is used during the Delirium fight and the charmed boss is killed, it will act as if Delirium was killed, but no chest will spawn.
Bug! If Delirious is used in the Mega Satan Room before stepping on the pentagram, the room will change and Mega Satan will be unable to spawn. Exiting and continuing the run fixes this.
Bug! If a Pink Champion Polycephalus is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Polycephalus skin.
Bug! If Lokii is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Lokii skin.
Bug! If a Pink Champion The Cage is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal The Cage skin.
Bug! If a boss is summoned by Delirious in a boss room and it dies before the enemy boss, "The Calm" (the "boss defeated" music) will begin to play.
Bug! If Scolex is spawned by this item (only in Hard Mode or Greedier Mode), sometimes, it will spawn a gray tinted Scolex with the appearance of The Frail in its second phase.
Bug! If you hold Filigree Feather and kill a boss summoned by Delirious in an Angel Room, it will drop an Angel Room Item.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Eden)AWPL FXQY (Starting item as
Eden)1D6W 0EAM (Starting item as
Eden)09LQ 48XG (Starting item as
Eden)7QVW Q8ZN (Starting item as
Eden)GKQE 74PP (Starting item as
Eden)TCZV NGSG (Starting item as
Eden)JPWR 2WYB (Starting item as
Eden)D7K0 JW7K (Starting item as
Eden)T71G R34M (Starting item as
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|