|(page 5, column 5, row 2)|
|Defeat Delirium for the first time as any characterDelirious|
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, spawns a Delirium form of a charmed boss.
- Changes the appearance of the current room so it looks like a different chapter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If multiple bosses are spawned in one room with Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use. or battery pickups, the bosses can try to kill each other.
- Sometimes bosses don't spawn because of gridentities getting in the way. When this happens the upper door appears to have friendly particles.
- Unlike Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active., this item can be charged with a single Little Battery.
- It is possible for Hush to spawn, despite Delirium not transforming into Hush during its boss battle.
- If a boss summons monsters, the monsters will be charmed and will follow Isaac out of the room.
- Delirious has a 60% decreased item pool weight, making it less likely to appear than other collectibles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Eden)T71G R34M (Starting item as
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Delirious is used during the Delirium fight and the charmed boss is killed, it will act as if Delirium was killed, but no chest will spawn.
Bug! If a Pink Champion Polycephalus is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Polycephalus skin.
Bug! If Lokii is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Lokii skin.
Bug! If a Pink Champion The Cage is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal The Cage skin.
Bug! Using Delirious multiple times rapidly in the same room can crash the game.
|D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacEucharistDefeat Delirium as MagdaleneSilver DollarDefeat Delirium as CainShadeDefeat Delirium as JudasKing BabyDefeat Delirium as ???Bloody CrownDefeat Delirium as SamsonDull RazorDefeat Delirium as EveEden's SoulDefeat Delirium as EdenDark Prince's CrownDefeat Delirium as AzazelCompound FractureDefeat Delirium as LazarusEuthanasiaDefeat Delirium as LilithHoly CardDefeat Delirium as The LostCrooked PennyDefeat Delirium as KeeperVoidDefeat Delirium as ApollyonDeliriousDefeat Delirium for the first time as any characterLil DeliriumDefeat Delirium for the 1st timeBook of the DeadDefeat Delirium as The Forgotten|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|