Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, spawns Delirium in a form of a friendly boss for the current room.
- Changes the appearance of the current room so it looks like a different chapter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If multiple bosses are spawned in one room with Car Battery or Lil' Batteries, the bosses can try to kill each other.
- Sometimes bosses don't spawn because of grid entities getting in the way. When this happens the upper door appears to have friendly particles.
- Unlike Mega Blast, this item can be charged with a single Little Battery.
- It is possible for Hush to spawn, despite Delirium not transforming into Hush during its boss battle.
- If a boss summons monsters, the monsters will be charmed and will follow Isaac out of the room.
- Delirious has a 60% decreased item pool weight, making it less likely to appear than other collectibles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Eden)T71G R34M (Starting item as
Eden)8HAL 4MLF (Starting item as
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If Delirious is used during the Delirium fight and the charmed boss is killed, it will act as if Delirium was killed, but no chest will spawn.
Bug! If a Pink Champion Polycephalus is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Polycephalus skin.
Bug! If Lokii is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal Lokii skin.
Bug! If a Pink Champion The Cage is spawned by the item, one will have the Delirium skin and the other will have the normal The Cage skin.
Bug! Using Delirious multiple times rapidly in the same room can crash the game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|