Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Rebirth||Suicide King||Chaos Card||Credit Card||Rules Card||A Card Against Humanity|
|Afterbirth||? Card||Get out of Jail Free Card||Emergency Contact||Dice Shard|
|Afterbirth †||Holy Card||Huge Growth||Ancient Recall||Era Walk|
Effects[edit | edit source]
Upon use, it:
- rerolls all pedestal items in the room (like The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool.)
- rerolls all pickups in the room (like the D20Rerolls all pickups in the current room.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like runes, and despite having a different appearance, this item is counted as a card. Therefore, it will work with Blank CardHas the same effect as the card or rune currently held by Isaac. as an effective combo.
- In Afterbirth+, Dice Shard's ID was changed to 49 from 44.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item's appearance is similar to The D6Allows Isaac to re-roll collectible items in the current room into other items, depending on the current room's Item Pool., but broken in half.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|