Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases all stats while Isaac's active item is completely uncharged:
- +0.50 speed
- +1.50 range
- +0.40 tears
- +0.30 shot speed
- +1.5 damage
- +2 luck
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac's active item has no charge bar and can used anytime, like How to Jump, Dim Bulb's effects will be permanent.
- Items that charge automatically will get only a tiny moment of benefit from the Dim Bulb before they gain more charge again.
- Dim Bulb is more than twice as powerful as Vibrant Bulb; however, its effects are active less frequently.
- Dim Bulb has no effect when no active item is held.
- If the player has 2 items (via Schoolbag), only 1 of them needs to be empty to receive the benefits.
- This appears to have been patched out on PC. However, if one of your two active items has no charge bar (e.g. Remote Detonator), you can swap to it after using the charged item to preserve the Bulb's effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Active Item Modifiers
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|