Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases all stats while Isaac's active item is completely uncharged:
- +0.50 speed
- +1.50 range
- +0.40 tears
- +0.30 shot speed
- +1.5 damage
- +2 luck
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac's active item has no charge bar and can used anytime, like How to JumpGives Isaac the ability to jump (over gaps, spikes, etc.)., Dim Bulb's effects will be permanent.
- Dim Bulb is more than twice as powerful as Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.; however, its effects are active less frequently.
- Dim Bulb has no effect when no active item is held.
- If the player has 2 items (via SchoolbagAllows Isaac to hold two active items.), only 1 of them needs to be empty to receive the benefits.
- This appears to have been patched out on PC. However, if one of your two active items has no charge bar (e.g. Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.), you can swap to it after using the charged item to preserve the Bulb's effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Active Item Modifiers
- The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.
- Sharp PlugUsing an activated item while it's not charged will charge it and Sharp Plug does 2 full heart damage to Isaac.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.
- Butter!Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground. Taking damage may result in dropping a passive item.
- Dim BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is completely uncharged.
- Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|