Effects[edit | edit source]
- Increases all stats while Isaac's active item is completely uncharged:
- +0.50 speed
- +1.50 range
- +0.40 tears
- +0.30 shot speed
- +1.5 damage
- +2 luck
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If Isaac's active item has no charge bar and can used anytime, like How to Jump, Dim Bulb's effects will be permanent.
- Items that charge automatically will get only a tiny moment of benefit from the Dim Bulb before they gain more charge again.
- Dim Bulb is more than twice as powerful as Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.; however, its effects are active less frequently.
- Dim Bulb has no effect when no active item is held.
- If the player has 2 items (via Schoolbag), only 1 of them needs to be empty to receive the benefits.
- This appears to have been patched out on PC. However, if one of your two active items has no charge bar (e.g. Remote Detonator), you can swap to it after using the charged item to preserve the Bulb's effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Active Item Modifiers
- Broken RemoteTriggers the Teleport effect whenever an activated item is used.
- Butter!Using an active item will drop it onto a pedestal on the ground. Taking damage may result in dropping a passive item.
- Dim BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is completely uncharged.
- Vibrant BulbProvides a boost to all stats when Isaac's active item is fully charged.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|