Behavior[edit | edit source]
Dingle has three attacks, and each one can be telegraphed.
- Dingle whistles; which will summon 1-3 Dips and follow-up with spitting three bullets at the player.
- Dingle will smile prior to firing three bullets at the player.
- Dingle puffs his cheeks, beginning the sequence of three quick dashes, after which he'll cease moving for a short time to catch his breath.
- Occasionally, Dingle will leave behind a pile of poop while using this attack. This only affects the layout of the room.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Red: Dingle will leave behind Red Poop instead of normal poop. He will also dash four times instead of three, though the dashes are shorter and slower.
- Black: Dingle will summon Spiders instead of Dips and fire eight shots in all directions instead of spitting three at the player. He also dashes much faster, but will only dash one time instead of three.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Dingle as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Dingle can spawn in normal or horizontal tiny rooms.
When fighting Dingle, the following obstacles can spawn:
- 12 rocks (6 in top-left and 6 in bottom-right corners)
- 10 poops (3 per upper corner and 2 per bottom corner) + Black Fly
- 4 poops (near all corners) + Dip
- 4 corny poops (in all corners) + 2 Dart Flies
When in a tiny room, a special layout will appear. (see Gallery)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Utilize poop to your advantage; be it from Dingle, Mysterious Candy, A Card Against Humanity, The Poop, or the layout of the room. Hiding behind poop not only blocks projectiles, but causes Dingle to ricochet when dashing towards you.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a Butt Bomb goes off in the same room as Dingle, it will heal him. This is especially bad if the player happens to have No.2, which causes them to drop butt bombs while firing tears.
- If Dingle appears as a boss in The Womb (double trouble), both Dingles will always appear as black Champions, and will spawn alongside two Squirts and a Dinga.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dangle and Brownie are related to Dingle.
- The name 'Dingle' derives from the crude term, "dingleberry".
- Dingle was the first new boss to be shown by Edmund .
- Dingle is referred to as male by Edmund .
- There are three other poop monsters: Dinga, Squirt, and Dip.
- The Black Champion Version of Dingle acts slightly similar to the Dank Squirt and may be therefore a "dank" or meconium version of Dingle.
||Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
||Carrion Queen • C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
||The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask Of Infamy • Monstro II • War • Mom |
||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid • Mom's Heart • It Lives |
Sisters Vis • The Matriarch
| Blue Womb
||Satan • Isaac|
||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
| Greed Mode
|| Ultra Greed |
| The Void
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|