Doctor's Remote is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, a large red marker will appear on the ground. The player can control where the target is using the arrow keys.
- After approximately 2 seconds, a large missile will land on the red marker. The missile acts like a large bomb explosion dealing 20 times the character's damage (the same as Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item shares many of the synergies and interactions with Epic Fetus because they are very similar items.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: The explosion causes 8 lasers to quickly burst the area.
- The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears.: Shoots a barrage of 3 missiles.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.: Chance for four markers to appear that will each drop a missile. Even though they initially appear in the cross formation as tears would, they will all move away or towards the player simultaneously, as though they are reflections of one another on separate quadrants with the player being the origin.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360-degree tear firing radius. It can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Fires missiles continuously until the player takes damage or activates the item again.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Causes a cluster of missiles to fall.
- Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: Shoots a barrage of 4 missiles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to an item used by the antagonist in Super Meat Boy, "Dr. Fetus".
- Epic Fetus is the endless version of this Item and, as such, uses the same attack animation.
- The sprite of this item is identical to TeleportTeleports you to a random room on the level. and Teleport 2.0Teleports Isaac to a random room that has not been explored yet when used. If all rooms are explored, including secret rooms, it will teleport Isaac to the Devil or Angel room. If all rooms are explored, including the Devil or Angel room, it will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room. If used in a room with enemies, it will teleport Isaac out and back into the same room., but with a different color.
- In the original Binding of Isaac, this item was used in the challenge "The Doctor's Revenge".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)9BQ3 CGNF (found in
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|