Doctor's Remote is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, a large red marker will appear on the ground. The player can control where the target is using the arrow keys.
- After approximately 2 seconds, a large missile will land on the red marker. The missile acts like a large bomb explosion dealing 20 times the character's damage (the same as Epic Fetus).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item shares many of the synergies and interactions with Epic Fetus because they are very similar items.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Azazel / Brimstone: The explosion causes 8 lasers to quickly burst the area.
- The Inner Eye: Shoots a barrage of 3 missiles.
- Loki's Horns: Chance for four markers to appear that will each drop a missile. Even though they initially appear in the cross formation as tears would, they will all move away or towards the player simultaneously, as though they are reflections of one another on separate quadrants with the player being the origin.
- Marked: Fires missiles continuously until the player takes damage or activates the item again.
- Monstro's Lung: Causes a cluster of missiles to fall.
- Mutant Spider: Shoots a barrage of 4 missiles.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is a reference to an item used by the antagonist in Super Meat Boy, "Dr. Fetus".
- Epic Fetus is the endless version of this Item and, as such, uses the same attack animation.
- The sprite of this item is identical to Teleport and Teleport 2.0, but with a different color.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, this item was used in the challenge "The Doctor's Revenge".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
9BQ3 CGNF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|