Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Blow up doors and Secret Room walls 50 times|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While held, the last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This allows Isaac to leave boss rooms if the fight goes poorly.
- If a Devil Room has a Krampus fight in it, Isaac may choose not to fight him and leave.
- If an Angel fight is started in an Angel Room the door will close and prevent leaving despite the Door Stop.
- If Greed spawns in a Secret Room or Shop, Door Stop can be used to leave and come back to fight Greed again to potentially get multiple Steam Sales.
- Does not affect Mom's boss room.
- Can be used to reset Holy Mantle shield. Very useful playing as The Lost.
- If a Locust trinket is equipped as well, it can be used to spawn an unlimited amount of locusts by repeatedly entering and exiting a room with enemies in it.
- If a room contained champion enemies, upon leaving and re-entering the room, all previous champion enemies will have turned to regular enemies.
- Cannot be used to escape Boss Rush after the fight has started.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Door Stop's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
Door Stop's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Door Stop has been added in Booster Pack #3, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Door Stop is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|