Blow up doors and Secret Room walls 50 times
Effects[edit | edit source]
- While held, the last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Does not work on Secret Room openings.
- This allows Isaac to leave boss rooms if the fight goes poorly.
- Leaving immediately after enemies have spawned gives the player information on the fight, potentially improving decision making.
- If a Devil Room has a Krampus fight in it, Isaac may choose not to fight him and leave.
- If an Angel fight is started in an Angel Room the door will close and prevent leaving despite the Door Stop.
- If Greed spawns in a Secret Room or Shop, Door Stop can be used to leave and come back to fight Greed again to potentially get multiple Steam Sales.
- Does not affect Mom's boss room.
- Can be used to reset Holy Mantle shield. Very useful playing as The Lost.
- If a room contained champion enemies, upon leaving and re-entering the room, all previous champion enemies will have turned to regular enemies.
- Cannot be used to escape Boss Rush after the fight has started.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Door Stop's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
Door Stop's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Door Stop has been added in Booster Pack #3, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Door Stop is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|