Effects[edit | edit source]
- While held, the last door Isaac went through stays open, allowing him to leave the room even if enemies are in it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This allows Isaac to leave boss rooms if the fight goes poorly.
- If a Devil Room has a Krampus fight in it, Isaac may choose not to fight him and leave.
- If Greed spawns in a Secret Room or Shop, Door Stop can be used to leave and come back to fight Greed again to potentially get multiple Steam Sales.
- Has no effect on Mom's boss room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Door Stop may crash the game under various circumstances, such as walking through a door that is kept open by Door Stop.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Door Stop is based on this Steam Workshop trinket by Strawrat and Aczom.
- The trinket's pickup quote might be a reference to Game of Thrones.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Door Stop's original appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Door Stop's appearance in the original steam workshop mod.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|