Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|File:Font TeamMeat point.png|
Lua error: A database query error has occurred. Did you forget to run your application's database schema updater after upgrading?
Query: SELECT `_pageName` AS `page`,`override_name` AS `override name`,`dlc` AS `dlc`,`icon` AS `icon`,`size` AS `size`,`content__full` AS `content`,`greed_mode` AS `greed mode`,`' Dr`.` Fetus '` AS `item`,' search ' AS `has_dlc` FROM `cargo__item_pools` ORDER BY `greed_mode`,`name` LIMIT 100
Error: 1054 Unknown column Dr. Fetus in 'field list' (db1_cluster.aurora.local.curse.us:3306)
|Lua error: A database query error has occurred. Did you forget to run your application's database schema updater after upgrading?
Query: SELECT `dlc` AS `dlc`,`nb_columns` AS `nb columns`,`nb_lines` AS `nb lines`,`content__full` AS `content`,`'Dr`.` Fetus'` AS `item` FROM `cargo__collection_pages` ORDER BY `dlc`,`cargo__collection_pages`.`content__full` LIMIT 100 Function: CargoSQLQuery::run Error: 1054 Unknown column Dr. Fetus in 'field list' (db1_cluster.aurora.local.curse.us:3306) .
|Defeat Mom's Heart 9 timesA Fetus in a Jar|
- Tears are replaced with bombs that explode approximately one second after being fired.
- Each bomb deals 3 times the character's normal tear damage.
- Each bomb deals 5 times the character's normal tear damage plus a flat 30 damage. The flat 30 is not affected by damage multipliers.
- Dr. Fetus overrides multiple tear effect items but benefit from some (but not all) bomb-enhancing effects like Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage..
- In Afterbirth, many more synergies have been added.
- With Dr. Fetus, the range and shot speed stats both affect the velocity at which the bombs are fired out. Delay before explosion is not affected by either.
- Dr. Fetus is one of the items that directly affect tear delay.
- Angelic PrismGrants a prism orbital with a large orbital radius. Tears that pass through the prism split into four multi-colored tears.: When bombs pass through the prism, they will be quadrupled.
- Blood ClotIncreases damage by 1 and range by 5 for tears fired from the left eye. / Chemical PeelTears fired from left eye do increased damage.: Bonus damage has a 50% chance of happening. Blood Clot colors the affected bombs red.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.: Bombs slowly home in on enemies.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.: Bombs explode in a large cross pattern.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: Bombs split outwards into 4 tiny bombs, which detonate almost immediately.
- ExplosivoIsaac's tears have a chance to stick to enemies and explode.: Bombs fired have a chance to stick to an enemy, much like Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy..
- Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion.: Bombs leave behind a fire like Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact..
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: Significantly increased tear delay. Isaac fires a large arcing tear reminiscent of a bomb that scatters into 3-5 bombs that explode simultaneously.
- Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions.: The item grants invincibility from explosions, preventing self-damage.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.: Bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies on contact after exploding.
- Homing Tears: Bombs home in on enemies.
- IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: The Incubus will fire bombs that, despite being visually smaller, have normal damage and explosion range.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Isaac is immune to his own bomb shots (not explosives or placed bombs) and damage is massively increased, as the +40 damage from Ipecac is run through the damage multiplier of Dr. Fetus. Shots will also explode immediately on impact with enemies, rocks or walls. If this synergy is mixed with Sad Bomb, Isaac will remain immune to the bomb itself, but not to the explosive tears. Mixing this synergy with Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro. renders Isaac no longer immune to his own shots, also they will explode as soon as you shoot.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Bomb can be controlled before exploding, similar to Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.. Isaac does not shoot bombs while controlling it.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Same effect as 20/20Grants double shot., except retains fire rate.
- Shoots 6 bombs which need to be fully charged before firing. The bombs detonate simultaneously.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.: Adds 30 flat damage to bomb explosions.
- Mysterious LiquidTears leave a small, short lasting pool of creep on impact or when their range is depleted.: Exploding bombs leave behind a large pool of creep.
- Poison Tears: Poison effects will give bombs a flat +50 damage. This is guaranteed by IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth., Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect., and ScorpioGrants poison tears, which deal damage over time when inflicted., and can also proc from The Common ColdAdds a chance to shoot poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted. or Pinky EyeAdds a 10% chance to shoot a poison tear, dealing damage over time when inflicted..
- No damage increase from poison.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Bombs increase in size and do increased damage.
- Bombs become Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage. bombs. After they explode, they leave behind a regular-sized bomb.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Doubles damage with no penalty for distance.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs.: Bomb explosions heal Isaac, granting infinite health as long as Isaac has more than one heart container.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.: Bombs can be detonated early, making it easier to hit moving enemies.
- Spoon BenderGrants Isaac homing tears.: The bombs are purple and act as if Isaac had Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy..
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: A laser circle forms around the bomb.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: No damage increase.
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Tears up, but no anti-gravity effect.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overrides Brimstone.
- : Isaac continuously fires bombs while charging the blood laser. Overrides Azazel's blood laser.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Slightly increases fire rate; no effect on damage.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's.: Slight tears up and greatly reduced range, but bombs do not split.
- : Upon exploding, bombs split into four small bombs that are not affected by Isaac's bomb modifiers.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.: No effect beyond slight range increase, bombs do not split.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overrides Dr. Fetus.
- The Forgotten: The charge attack is replaced by a live bomb in the Forgotten's hand. It is thrown on release, but may also explode in his hand if it's held too long. The range of the throw doesn't depend on length of charge, unless the bomb explodes mid-air. The melee attack is unaffected.
- Guppy: Dr. Fetus Bombs exploding do not spawn flies.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: Not recommended. Due to Kidney Stone's massive range decrease, and due to the tear height stat not affecting Dr. Fetus' bombs, they spawn directly in front of Isaac, making self damage very likely.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Overridden by Dr. Fetus.
- Lead PencilAfter every 15 tears fired, Isaac will fire a high-damage cluster of tears.: Overridden by Dr. Fetus.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: Overridden by Dr. Fetus except for stat effects which are applied.
- Mom's EyeAllows Isaac to fire tears from the back of his head.: Grants a chance to shoot an extra bomb from the back of Isaac's head.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overrides the bomb.
- : Isaac continuously fires bombs while charging the knife.
- Mom's Knife + IncubusA demonic familiar that follows Isaac and shoots tears identical to Isaac's in terms of damage, range, fire rate, and effects.: The Incubus loses the ability to fire bombs.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Bombs lose momentum and slide back towards Isaac.
- Number One+1.5 tears, -17.62 range: Reduces range, increases tear rate, and tints bombs yellow.
- The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: No effect.
- Bombs split into two bombs upon exploding.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Overridden by Dr. Fetus.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: Fires tears as normally placed Sad Bombs would.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Overrides Technology.
- Both bombs and lasers are fired.
- Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Overridden by Dr. Fetus.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Bombs fly uncontrollably around the player. This is very dangerous and not recommended.
- Tough LoveAdds a chance to shoot a tooth instead of a tear, which deals greater damage than regular tears.: Applies damage and radius bonus, however bomb appearance remains unchanged.
- Tears that would have fired a tooth shot instead become a bomb with the Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage. effect, dealing more damage and shaking the screen.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Overridden by Dr. Fetus.
- The Dr. Fetus and Epic Fetus items are based off of Dr. Fetus, the main villain in Super Meat Boy which is a game by Edmund McMillen (the creator of The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth).
- This item is used in Challenge #9 (Demo Man).
- In the original Binding of Isaac, Dr. Fetus was unlocked by beating Mom's Heart five times instead of nine.
KP6M WZAJ (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal and hard mode)
9LCJ RQG8 (treasure room adjacent to spawn) (normal mode only)
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.
- Boom!Grants 10 bombs.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
- Mama Mega!Damages all enemies and destroys all obstacles. The effect occurs every time a new room is entered for the rest of the floor. Opens doors to the floor's secret and super secret rooms.
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- PyroAdds 99 bombs.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|Mom's Heart Unlocks|
|A NooseDefeat Mom's Heart 3 timesA QuarterDefeat Mom's Heart 8 timesA Fetus in a JarDefeat Mom's Heart 9 times???Defeat Mom's Heart 10 timesEverything Is Terrible!!!Defeat Mom's Heart 5 timesIt Lives!Defeat Mom's Heart 11 timesWire Coat HangerDefeat Mom's Heart 4 timesIpecacDefeat Mom's Heart 6 timesExperimental TreatmentDefeat Mom's Heart 7 timesRubber CementDefeat Mom's Heart 2 timesGodhead Beat Mom's Heart, Isaac, Satan, ???, and The Lamb and complete the Boss Rush on hard mode as The Lost
Earn all 9 Completion Marks on hard mode as The LostDarkness FallsDefeat Mom's Heart 11 timesSolar SystemDefeat Mom's Heart 3 timesSuicide KingDefeat Mom's Heart 11 timesDemo ManDefeat Mom's Heart 9 timesLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as IsaacCute BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as MagdaleneCrow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as EveShadow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as JudasGlass BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as CainWrapped Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Azazel
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LazarusBegotten Baby Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Lazarus
Defeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as AzazelDead BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as ???-0- BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as The LostGlitch BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as EdenFighting BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Samson
|Goat Head BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LilithBlue WombDefeat Mom's Heart 10 timesSuper Greed BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as KeeperBlue BomberDestroy 10 tinted rocks and defeat Mom's Heart 11 times||Pokey MansDefeat Mom's Heart 11 timesSmelterDefeat Mom's Heart or It Lives! on hard mode as ApollyonBurning BasementDefeat Mom's Heart 11 timesFlooded CavesDefeat It Lives 16 timesDank DepthsDefeat It Lives 21 timesScarred WombDefeat It Lives 30 timesMarrowDefeat Mom's Heart or It Lives! on hard mode as The Forgotten|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|