Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Dry Baby is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and blocks enemy projectiles. Upon blocking a shot, it has a 10% chance of triggering The NecronomiconDamages all enemies in the room significantly. effect, dealing 40 damage to all enemies in the room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Necronomicon effect can occur multiple times in the same room.
- It can be used to block multiple shots if positioned correctly.
- It sometimes layers itself above Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt., protecting it from nearly all projectile damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dry Baby is a reference to the Super Mario Brothers enemy Dry Bones, who (usually) cannot be killed unless thrown off-stage or into lava, frozen, or touched while a Power Star is in effect.
- A baby born 24 hours after a mother's 'water' breaks is referred to as a 'dry birth'.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
BBSS DL0W (First Treasure Room)
DGJ0 EGXN (First Treasure Room)
903R NZTW (First Treasure Room)
RRFR A1B4 (First Treasure Room)
JRA8 MBZF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
S2YS H68P (First Treasure Room)
RL4R YNYS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn) (both modes)
BFFV QWZX (First treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|