Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Whenever a Devil/Angel room spawns after defeating a boss, the other will also spawn.
- Upon entering one, the other one will disappear.
- In rooms with only two accessible walls, only one of the two will spawn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even with Goat HeadA Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II. or EucharistAn Angel Room door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II. both rooms will not stay open, and entering either of the rooms will make the other disappear.
- This applies even if teleported to the devil room (for example, through a red chest); only the devil room will open when the boss is defeated.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of only four items to appear in both the Angel and Devil item pools, the others being 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds., Lil DeliriumGrants a familiar that transforms into another random familiar every 10 seconds., and VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades..
|IncubusDefeat Hush as LilithBox of FriendsDefeat Ultra Greed as LilithBig BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LilithRune BagDefeat Isaac as LilithCambion ConceptionDefeat ??? as LilithSerpent's KissDefeat Satan as LilithSuccubusDefeat The Lamb as LilithImmaculate ConceptionComplete the Boss Rush as LilithGoat Head BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LilithDark BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lilith||EuthanasiaDefeat Delirium as LilithDualityDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lilith|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|