Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Whenever a Devil/Angel room spawns after defeating a boss, the other will also spawn.
- Upon entering one, the other one will disappear.
- In rooms with only two accessible walls, only one of the two will spawn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even with Goat HeadA Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II. or EucharistAn Angel Room door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II. both rooms will not stay open, and entering either of the rooms will make the other disappear.
- This applies even if teleported to the devil room (for example, through a red chest); only the devil room will open when the boss is defeated.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|IncubusDefeat Hush as LilithBox of FriendsDefeat Ultra Greed as LilithBig BabyDefeat Mega Satan as LilithRune BagDefeat Isaac as LilithCambion ConceptionDefeat ??? as LilithSerpent's KissDefeat Satan as LilithSuccubusDefeat The Lamb as LilithImmaculate ConceptionComplete the Boss Rush as LilithGoat Head BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as LilithDark BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Lilith||EuthanasiaDefeat Delirium as LilithDualityDefeat Ultra Greedier as Lilith|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|