Effect[edit | edit source]
- Hurts Isaac without taking away health, activating any items that trigger upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As using the Dull Razor will grant invincibility frames like normal damage, this item can be used to enter Curse Rooms or use Blood Donation Machines and Devil Beggars for free.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
For a full list of items that work with Dull Razor, see the list of damage triggered items.
- Blanket/ Holy Mantle/ Wooden Cross: Absorbs the "hit", wasting both items.
- Car Battery: Dull Razor activates twice, but "damage" is only dealt once, not triggering synergies a second time.
- Cone Head: Can block the "hit" Dull Razor inflicts, causing no effect.
- Crown of Light: Disables Crown of Light for the current room.
- Habit: Doesn't charge Dull Razor itself.
- Isaac's Heart: Completely nullifies the effect of Dull Razor.
- Purity: Will cancel the current effect of Purity, akin to taking regular damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item works almost identically to the Voodoo Pin in Antibirth.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||Habit will charge Dull Razor if Isaac has The Battery.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|