From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
E Coli is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Enemies that touch Isaac are turned into Poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Poop created by this item is not axis-aligned, and flashes red when hit, similar to damaging Monsters.
- If you touch the middle section of a Grub with E Coli, it will then split and become two heads (rather than destroying and spawning Maggots).
- Mullibooms can be turned into poop without taking damage.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting all three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Midas' Touch
- Enemies touched are turned into Golden Poop.
Enemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.
- Unicorn Stump
- Provides invincibility during which enemies can be touched.
Upon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.
- Isaac's Heart
- Isaac can turn enemies into poop without taking damage.
Isaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Escherichia coli is a type of intestinal bacteria present naturally in the human intestinal system. However, some harmful strains of E coli can cause food poisoning.
- This item is used in Challenge #2 (High Brow).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DXGN OP4D (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F1WD FBBN (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|