E Coli is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Enemies that touch Isaac are turned into Poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Poop created by this item is not grid-aligned, and flashes red when hit, similar to damaging Monsters.
- Does not work on bosses.
- If you touch the middle section of a Grub with E Coli, it will then split and become two heads (rather than destroying and spawning Maggots).
- Mullibooms can be turned into poop without taking damage.
- The poops vanish if the room is left and then returned to.
- This item belongs to the Oh CrapWhenever a pile of poop is destroyed, health is replenished by half a heart. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed Ground: The generated poops cannot be white.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.: The generated poops cannot be black.
- Serpent's Kiss / The Virus: The poops won't drop black hearts, negating the touch effect from these items on non-bosses.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's Heart: Isaac can turn enemies into poop without taking damage.
- Midas' Touch: Enemies touched are turned into Golden Poop.
- Unicorn Stump: Provides invincibility during which enemies can be touched.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Escherichia coli is a type of intestinal bacteria present naturally in the human intestinal system. However, some harmful strains of E. Coli can cause food poisoning.
- This item is used in Challenge #2 (High Brow).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DXGN OP4D (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F1WD FBBN (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Brown CapPoop blocks will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|