E Coli is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Enemies that touch Isaac are turned into Poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Poop created by this item is not grid-aligned, and flashes red when hit, similar to damaging Monsters.
- Does not work on bosses.
- If you touch the middle section of a Grub with E Coli, it will then split and become two heads (rather than destroying and spawning Maggots).
- Mullibooms can be turned into poop without taking damage.
- The poops vanish if the room is left and then returned to.
- This item belongs to the Oh CrapWhenever a pile of poop is destroyed, health is replenished by half a heart. set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.: The generated poops cannot be white.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.: The generated poops cannot be black.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's HeartIsaac himself is now immune to all damage, and a heart familiar appears and follows Isaac. If the heart is hurt, Isaac is hurt.: Isaac can turn enemies into poop without taking damage.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.: Enemies touched are turned into Golden Poop.
- Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.: Provides invincibility during which enemies can be touched.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Escherichia coli is a type of intestinal bacteria present naturally in the human intestinal system. However, some harmful strains of E coli can cause food poisoning.
- This item is used in Challenge #2 (High Brow).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DXGN OP4D (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
F1WD FBBN (treasure room adjacent to spawn)
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop.
- Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- The PoopSpawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks nearby monsters back. May yield pickups like regular poop.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Brown CapPoop blocks will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|