|Health|| Randomly from|
|Damage||3.5 * (1.00) ± 1.0|
|Tears||1 ± 0.75|
|Shot Speed||1.00 ± 0.25|
|Range||23.75 ± 5.00|
|Speed||1.0 ± 0.15|
|Luck||0 ± 1|
|Pickups|| Up to 2 Bombs|
|Items|| 1 Random Active Item|
1 Random Passive Item
|Beat chapter 4 for the 1st time|
Eden is a new character in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, unlocked by completing The Womb for the first time. Eden is unique in that they are only playable when the player has at least one Eden Token. Eden Tokens are awarded every time Mom's Heart, It Lives, or Ultra Greed is defeated. Each time a game is started as Eden, one token is consumed and a new Eden is randomly generated based on the seed, with one of ten hairstyles, random base stats, and two randomly chosen starting items.
For details regarding the exact generation of a Eden Run, check Eden Generation.
Eden's stats are centered around Isaac's, basically meaning that they are like Isaac but may vary significantly. The stats you see on this page are all ranges with Isaac's stats at the center, plus or minus a certain amount up to the values listed. It is currently unknown how the game generates Eden's stats, or how it handles particularly powerful or particularly weak Edens.
Eden starts with a different hairstyle in every playthrough, but this is purely cosmetic.
- Holding R to reset doesn't work with Eden, and every time you start a new run, you use up one Eden token.
- Eden can start with any item, including The Negative or The Polaroid if already unlocked.
- Stats are assigned before items. For example, starting with Bucket of Lard will make Eden spawn with however many hearts they started with, plus an additional two heart containers (one half of which will be filled, the rest left empty).
- Some of the items Eden can start with will instantly unlock certain characters (e.g. Starting with A Dollar while Cain has yet to be unlocked, or starting with PJs before unlocking Lazarus).
Eden starting with The Negative
- In the book of Genesis, the Garden of Eden was the place where Adam and Eve lived before consuming the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and thus being cast out by God.
- According to Edmund, Eden is neither male nor female.
- During development, Edmund asked fans to contribute hairstyles for Eden. 
- Because of how Eden's stats work, Eden can start with decimal luck.
- Playing as Eden is the only way to have non-integer luck.
- When actually used in formulas, luck is rounded towards zero. This means Eden's effective starting luck is almost guaranteed to be 0.
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|