Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 4, column 16, row 1)|
|Defeat Hush as EdenEden's Blessing|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- +0.7 tears up
- Grants a random item at the start of the next run.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect still occurs whether the run was successful or not, even if the run was restarted.
- The effect does not work if Eden's Blessing was obtained on a seeded run or a challenge run.
- Likewise, if you earn Eden's Blessing and then play a challenge run, the effect will not happen on that run. It will still occur on a seeded run and will not consume the effect until you begin an unseeded run. This means you can start as many seeded runs as you like after picking it up once, and they all start with a free item, as long as you do not begin a normal run.
- Even if Eden's Blessing is re-rolled with the D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items. or D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20., a random item will still be granted at the start of the next run.
- Eden's Blessing can choose itself as the free item you gain, allowing for another free item in your next run.
- If more than one Eden's Blessings are acquired in a single run, that quantity of random items will be granted at the start of the next run.
- If Eden's Blessing effect is obtained through MetronomeGrants a random item effect for the current room., no extra item will be given.
- If Eden's Blessing is rerolled away and then regained through Glowing Hour GlassWhen used, this item will rewind time, put Isaac back in the previous room, and undo anything that happened in the current room. Any health, pickups, or items gained or lost will be reset back to the previous state., only one extra item will be given.
- Eden's Blessing found during a Victory Lap will not give an extra item.
- Absorbing Eden's Blessing with VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades. will not give an extra item in the next run.
- If multiple Blessings are available when starting a run, it is possible to get copies of the same item.
- Performing a RERUN after obtaining Eden's Blessing will not consume the bonus item; it will be granted to your next fresh character.
- Similarly, finding Eden's Blessing in the midst of a RERUN does not award a bonus item to your next character.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The white eyes given to Isaac by Eden's Blessing first appear during Ending 1, when Isaac falls into the chest and transforms into Eden.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- From the bugs listed above, one can potentially "soft-lock" the game by overflowing the amount of items one gets. This repeats and crashes until it fully loads, which may take several attempts to load. Anywhere over 1000 Eden's Blessings will have an increased chance to permanently soft-lock the game; therefore, these bugs are highly unadvised to abuse.
- Up to 10 Eden's Blessing items will be given per run. Any remaining Blessings will continued to be given each run until you have no more left.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
S084 JPZJ (First floor treasure room)
MZAV TCTL (First floor treasure room)
71WN 3FWM (First floor treasure room)
9ZXH 87AY (First floor treasure room)
98TT SRBF (First floor treasure room)
WV3H BLLQ (First floor treasure room)
|Blank CardDefeat Isaac as EdenBook of SecretsDefeat Satan as EdenMysterious PaperBeat ??? as EdenMystery SackDefeat The Lamb as EdenUndefinedComplete the Boss Rush as EdenGlitch BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Eden||Eden's BlessingDefeat Hush as EdenGB BugDefeat Ultra Greed as EdenYellow BabyDefeat Mega Satan as EdenCracked BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Eden||Eden's SoulDefeat Delirium as EdenMetronomeDefeat Ultra Greedier as Eden|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|