|(page 5, column 5, row 1)|
|Defeat Delirium as EdenEden's Soul|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, this item is consumed and will vanish from Isaac's inventory.
- Spawns two random item pedestals using the item pool of the current room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item starts with no charges.
- Unlike Mega Blast, this item can be charged with a single Little Battery.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: Does not affect Eden's Soul, only two items will spawn upon use.
- Void: If absorbed, Eden's Soul is consumed and instantly used, and its effects are not added to Void.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Diplopia: Spawns two Eden's Souls that will both drop 2 items when used.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Eden's Soul has several unique attributes among activated items:
- Its icon changes when fully charged, gaining a white outline.
- It is the only activated item that has a charge bar AND disappears after use.
- It is the only activated item whose charge bar is empty rather than full upon pickup.
|Blank CardDefeat Isaac as EdenBook of SecretsDefeat Satan as EdenMysterious PaperBeat ??? as EdenMystery SackDefeat The Lamb as EdenUndefinedComplete the Boss Rush as EdenGlitch BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Eden||Eden's BlessingDefeat Hush as EdenGB BugDefeat Ultra Greed as EdenYellow BabyDefeat Mega Satan as EdenCracked BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Eden||Eden's SoulDefeat Delirium as EdenMetronomeDefeat Ultra Greedier as Eden|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|