| One time use|
|(page 5, column 5, line 1)
| Defeat Delirium as EdenEden's Soul|
Eden's Soul is an unlockable activated item added in Afterbirth †.
- Upon activation, this item is consumed and will vanish from Isaac's inventory.
- Spawns two random item pedestals using the item pool of the current room.
- This item starts with the amount of charges on Isaac's previous active item.
- Active items without any charges such as Magic FingersFor 1 coin, damages all enemies in the room. won't add any charges to Eden's Soul. Not having an active item at all won't add any charges either.
- Having extra charges with The BatteryActivated Items can be "overcharged" to allow for an additional use. doesn't affect this.
- Unlike Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active., this item can be charged with a single Little Battery.
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Does not affect Eden's Soul, only two items will spawn upon use.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Spawns two Eden's Souls that will both drop 2 items when used.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: If absorbed, Eden's Soul is consumed and instantly used, and its effects are not added to Void.