Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
one time rooms one time rooms
|(page 5, column 5, row 1)|
|Defeat Delirium as EdenEden's Soul|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon activation, this item is consumed and will vanish from Isaac's inventory.
- Spawns two random item pedestals using the item pool of the current room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item starts with no charges.
- Unlike Mega BlastUpon use, Isaac fires a laser similar to the one used by Mega Satan. This laser deals massive damage, lasts for approximately 15 seconds, and persists between rooms. Isaac is pushed backwards by the force of the laser while it is active., this item can be charged with a single Little Battery.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Car BatteryCauses Isaac's activated item to activate twice on each use.: Does not affect Eden's Soul, only two items will spawn upon use.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: Spawns two Eden's Souls that will both drop 2 items when used.
- VoidConsumes all pedestal items in the room. Active items will have their effects added to Void, and passive items will grant stat upgrades.: If absorbed, Eden's Soul is consumed and instantly used, and its effects are not added to Void.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|Blank CardDefeat Isaac as EdenBook of SecretsDefeat Satan as EdenMysterious PaperBeat ??? as EdenMystery SackDefeat The Lamb as EdenUndefinedComplete the Boss Rush as EdenGlitch BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Eden||Eden's BlessingDefeat Hush as EdenGB BugDefeat Ultra Greed as EdenYellow BabyDefeat Mega Satan as EdenCracked BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Eden||Eden's SoulDefeat Delirium as EdenMetronomeDefeat Ultra Greedier as Eden|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|