Endless Nameless is a trinket.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- When you use a consumable item like a pill or card, there is a 25% chance to spawn another one of the same types.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Endless Nameless is especially useful when used with item multiplier playing cards.
- The new consumable will spawn before the effect goes through. This means teleportation will leave the new copy in the previous room, and item conversion or destruction cards like Ace of DiamondsTurns all pickups and chests in the room into coins. and Black RuneDeals 40 damage to all enemies in the room. Consumes all pickups in the room and turns them into blue flies and spiders. Consumes all pedestal items in the room and turns them into random stat upgrades. will consume the new copy.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Endless Nameless is a reference to the hidden track of the same name on Nirvana's album, Nevermind.
- The Pickup Quote is a reference to Time Fcuk, a 2009 flash game by Edmund McMillen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Endless Nameless' original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|