Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives a random trinket effect each room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each room is locked to a single trinket effect, meaning that even if Isaac exits and re-enters a room, that room will always have the same trinket effect.
- In rooms where the TickDrain 15% health of each enemy with more than 60 HP (ie. most bosses). Also restores one red heart of Isaac whenever he enters an uncleared boss room. The Tick cannot be swapped out for another trinket. effect is given, Isaac is unable to swap Error with another trinket.
- If the Store CreditThe next store purchase is free. The trinket disappears on purchase. effect is given in a shop, all items will be free and Error will not be consumed.
- If the Monkey PawIf the character has half a heart after taking damage, it drops a Black Heart. The effect can trigger up to three times, after which the trinket will disappear. effect is given, the fingers will not count down and you will continue to get black hearts indefinitely.
- If the WalnutTaking damage has a small chance to destroy the trinket and spawn various pickups. effect is given, the trinket will not be consumed and will continue to spawn items upon taking damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Error 404 is a common network error when a user attempts to follow a broken or dead link.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Broken ModemEnemies, enemy shots, tears, and pickups will briefly freeze in place at random intervals.
- DataminerDisplaces enemy sprites for the current room, randomly increases one stat and decreases another.
- GB BugA glitch familiar that bounces around the room and applies a random status effect to any enemies it comes into contact with and has a chance to re-roll pickups that it passes over.
- Missing No.Randomizes all passive items upon pickup and at the start of each succeeding floor.
- UndefinedTeleports Isaac to either the Secret Room, Super Secret Room, Treasure Room, or I AM ERROR.
- ErrorGives a random trinket effect each room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|