Error is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- Gives a random trinket effect for each room.
- Each room is locked to a single trinket effect, meaning that even if Isaac exits and re-enters a room, that room will always have the same trinket effect.
- In rooms where the Tick effect is given, Isaac is unable to swap Error with another trinket.
- If the Store Credit effect is given in a Shop, all items will be free and Error will not be consumed.
- If the Monkey Paw effect is given, the fingers will not count down and you will continue to get Black Hearts indefinitely.
- If the Walnut effect is given, the trinket will not be consumed and will continue to spawn items upon taking damage.
- Touching a Stoney and Movable TNT counts as taking damage and will spawn a lot of items.
- Error can not give the effects of trinkets you're currently holding (with Mom's Purse or Belly Button) or ones that were gulped.
- Therefore, somehow gulping all the trinkets in one run will make this trinket useless.
- Error 404 is a common network error when a user attempts to follow a broken or dead link.
Afterbirth items and trinkets concepts, including Error.