Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- An Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Chapter 4.
- Devil Rooms will no longer appear.
- The spawned door will not disappear when leaving and re-entering the boss room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Eucharist applies two effects. Like Goat HeadA Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II., it fixes the Devil Room Chance at 100%, which forces an Angel/Devil room to spawn whenever it can; it also fixes the Angel Room Chance at 100%, so the game always chooses an Angel Door over a Devil Door.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- DualityWhenever a Devil or Angel Room would spawn after defeating a boss, both rooms spawn. Only one can be entered.: Both Angel and Devil Room doors spawn after every boss, and the selected door will never disappear.
- This is the only way to encounter Devil Deals while possessing Eucharist.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Goat HeadA Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II.: Overridden by Eucharist.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A eucharist is a Christian rite in which bread and wine are consecrated on an altar and consumed thereafter.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Maggy's BowComplete the Boss Rush as Magdalene
- Cute BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Magdalene
- Guardian AngelDefeat Satan as Magdalene
- A CrossDefeat Isaac as Magdalene
- Maggy's FaithDefeat The Lamb as Magdalene
- Celtic CrossDefeat ??? as Magdalene
- PurityDefeat Hush as Magdalene
- Red BabyDefeat Mega Satan as Magdalene
- EucharistDefeat Delirium as Magdalene
- CenserDefeat Ultra Greed as Magdalene
- Glyph of BalanceDefeat Ultra Greedier as Magdalene
- Colorful BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Magdalene
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|