Effect[edit | edit source]
- An Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight.
- Devil Rooms will no longer appear.
- The spawned door will not disappear when leaving and re-entering the boss room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Eucharist applies two effects. Like Goat Head, it fixes the Devil Room Chance at 100%, which forces an Angel/Devil room to spawn whenever it can; it also fixes the Angel Room Chance at 100%, so the game always chooses an Angel Door over a Devil Door.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Duality: Both Angel and Devil Room doors spawn after every boss, and the selected door will never disappear.
- This is the only way to encounter Devil Deals while possessing Eucharist.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Goat Head: Overridden by Eucharist.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A eucharist is a Christian rite in which bread and wine are consecrated on an altar and consumed thereafter.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|A CrossDefeat Isaac as MagdaleneGuardian AngelDefeat Satan as MagdaleneCeltic CrossDefeat ??? as MagdaleneMaggy's FaithDefeat The Lamb as MagdaleneMaggy's BowComplete the Boss Rush as MagdaleneCute BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Magdalene||PurityDefeat Hush as MagdaleneCenserDefeat Ultra Greed as MagdaleneRed BabyDefeat Mega Satan as MagdaleneColorful BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Magdalene||EucharistDefeat Delirium as MagdaleneGlyph of BalanceDefeat Ultra Greedier as Magdalene|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|