| (page 3, column 5, line 4)
(page 4, column 5, line 1)
| Complete the Boss Rush as Eve |
Eve's Mascara is an unlockable passive item.
- 2x damage multiplier.
- -0.5 shot speed.
- 0.5x tears / 2x tear delay multiplier. (The player's tear value will always be halved.)
- Even though Eve's Mascara is DPS neutral, it is considered an overall downgrade since it significantly reduces shot speed.
- Eve's Mascara is good with any items that generate blue flies or blue spiders, since their damage is directly tied to Isaac's damage stat.
- The huge tear delay penalty can be offset by items that directly affect the tear delay calculation.
- Chocolate Milk: Player can spam tears, fire them as if they didn't have Eve's Mascara, or hold a full charge to do 8x damage. Effectively increases DPS.
- Epic Fetus: Missiles are not affected by low shot speed and do double damage.
- Mom's Knife: Doubles the knife's damage, but takes longer to charge.
- Trisagion: Beams turn black and do double damage. The low shot speed makes beams damage enemies more frequently.
- Brimstone: Doubles the damage, takes longer to charge.
- Diplopia: The damage and tear multipliers do not stack. The shot speed decrease does stack.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs turn black, travel a very short distance, and do increased damage.
- Ipecac: Fires giant explosive tears that land very close to Isaac. Tears take twice as long to be fired. Keeping your distance is recommended.
- Libra: Decreases damage significantly and increases tears, but Libra has no effect on shot speed.
- The Ludovico Technique: Not recommended. Tear travels very slowly, making it hard to kill mobile enemies.
- Monstro's Lung: Not recommended. Charge time is very long and tear barrage travels a very short distance making it more likely to be damaged by enemies.
- Proptosis: Not recommended. Tears travel a short distance before disappearing.
PS4 T6ZN SWGF (Treasure room next to starting room)(hard mode only)
PC 24WY Y4V7 (Treasure room next to starting room) (normal mode only)