Eve's Mascara is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- 2x damage multiplier.
- -0.5 shot speed.
- 0.5x tears / 2x tear delay multiplier. (The player's tear value will always be halved.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even though Eve's Mascara is DPS neutral, it is considered an overall downgrade since it significantly reduces shot speed.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Eve's Mascara is good with any items that generate blue flies or blue spiders, since their damage is directly tied to Isaac's damage stat.
- The huge tear delay penalty can be offset by items that directly affect the tear delay calculation.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Player can spam tears, fire them as if they didn't have Eve's Mascara, or hold a full charge to do 8x damage. Effectively increases DPS.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Missiles are not affected by low shot speed and do double damage.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Doubles the knife's damage, but takes longer to charge.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams turn black and do double damage. The low shot speed makes beams damage enemies more frequently.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Doubles the damage, takes longer to charge.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: The damage and tear multipliers do not stack. The shot speed decrease does stack.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Bombs turn black, travel a very short distance, and do increased damage.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Fires giant explosive tears that land very close to Isaac. Tears take twice as long to be fired. Keeping your distance is recommended.
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes.: Decreases damage significantly and increases tears, but Libra has no effect on shot speed.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Not recommended. Tear travels very slowly, making it hard to kill mobile enemies.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Not recommended. Charge time is very long and tear barrage travels a very short distance making it more likely to be damaged by enemies.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Not recommended. Tears travel a short distance before disappearing.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
T6ZN SWGF (Treasure room next to starting room)(hard mode only)
24WY Y4V7 (Treasure room next to starting room) (normal mode only)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|