Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Lua error: Error: unclosed string literal..|
|Complete the Boss Rush as EveEve's Mascara|
Eve's Mascara is an unlockable passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- 2x damage multiplier.
- -0.5 shot speed.
- 0.5x tears / 2x tear delay multiplier. (The player's tear value will always be halved.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even though Eve's Mascara is DPS neutral, it is considered an overall downgrade since it significantly reduces shot speed.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Eve's Mascara is good with any items that generate blue flies or blue spiders, since their damage is directly tied to Isaac's damage stat.
- The huge tear delay penalty can be offset by items that directly affect the tear delay calculation.
- Chocolate MilkGrants charged tears that deal greater damage when fully charged.: Player can spam tears, fire them as if they didn't have Eve's Mascara, or hold a full charge to do 8x damage. Effectively increases DPS.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Missiles are not affected by low shot speed and do double damage.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Doubles the knife's damage, but takes longer to charge.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams turn black and do double damage. The low shot speed makes beams damage enemies more frequently.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Doubles the damage, takes longer to charge.
- DiplopiaDuplicates all pickups and item pedestals in the room.: The damage and tear multipliers do not stack. The shot speed decrease does stack.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bombs turn black, travel a very short distance, and do increased damage.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: Fires giant explosive tears that land very close to Isaac. Tears take twice as long to be fired. Keeping your distance is recommended.
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes.: Decreases damage significantly and increases tears, but Libra has no effect on shot speed. Doubles the potency of damage upgrades for boosting stats.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Not recommended. Tear travels very slowly, making it hard to kill mobile enemies.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: Not recommended. Charge time is very long and tear barrage travels a very short distance making it more likely to be damaged by enemies.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Not recommended. Tears travel a short distance before disappearing.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
T6ZN SWGF (Treasure room next to starting room)(hard mode only)
24WY Y4V7 (Treasure room next to starting room) (normal mode only)
|The RazorDefeat Satan as EveSacrificial DaggerDefeat ??? as EveEve's Bird FootDefeat Isaac as EveBlack LipstickDefeat The Lamb as EveEve's MascaraComplete the Boss Rush as EveCrow BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Eve||AthameDefeat Hush as EveBlack FeatherDefeat Ultra Greed as EveLil' BabyDefeat Mega Satan as EveWhore BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Eve||Dull RazorDefeat Delirium as EveCrow HeartDefeat Ultra Greedier as Eve|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|