Effects[edit | edit source]
- Beams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
- The beams do 6 points of damage per strike.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Forgotten's body acts as a familiar while controlling The Soul, causing electricity to bounce to it.
- Does not affect temporary familiars.
- The beams will damage destructible obstacles, such as TNT and Fire Places, as a normal tear would.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Extension Cord's appearance in the original Steam Workshop mod.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Extension Cord has been added in Booster Pack #4, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Extension Cord is based on this Steam Workshop mod by Strawrat and CupertinoEffect, which was originally a passive collectible.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! When using BBF, the beam will be connected to the place where it explodes until it respawns.
Bug! When Holy Water breaks, the sprite is temporarily stored just off the top-left of the screen, where the yellow beams will still connect to it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|