Eye of Greed
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a golden tear every 20 tears fired, which causes enemies to turn gold and freeze for a few seconds (similar to Midas' Touch) at the cost of one coin. Golden tears can still be fired if Isaac has no money.
- Unlike other tear effects, golden tears are fired alongside regular tears rather than replacing a regular tear.
- With multi-shot abilities, whichever tear is the 20th since previous will produce the additional golden tear.
- The golden tear does 2x normal damage.
- Enemies killed while golden will drop 1-4 Pennies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tears fired from items that cause multiple tears to be fired at once, e.g. 20/20, Monstro's Lung etc., are counted.
- The gold tear is not duplicated by said items.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Chocolate Milk: How much the 20th tear was charged determines the size and damage of the golden tear.
- Compound Fracture/ The Parasite/ Cricket's Body: Golden tears will still look like coins and will still split into other golden coins when hitting obstacles.
- Lachryphagy: Golden tears can also be fed and will burst into split tears. Burst tears are not golden.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overrides Eye of Greed.
- Diplopia: No effect.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Eye of Greed.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Eye of Greed.
- Flat Stone: No effect.
- Lost Contact: No effect.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Eye of Greed.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Eye of Greed.
- Technology: Overrides Eye of Greed.
- Tech X: Overrides Eye of Greed.
- Incubus: Does not shoot a golden tear.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|