Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Fart Baby is an unlockable passive item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and blocks enemy projectiles. Upon blocking a shot it has a 10% chance of farting. There are three possible fart effects:
- Poison all nearby enemies.
- Knock back nearby enemies.
- Charm all nearby enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Farting Baby does not deal contact damage.
- The knockback fart deals no damage.
- The charm fart deals 5 damage.
- The poison fart initially deals 5 damage and the poison deals 3.5.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases familiar's size. However, no effect on damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DH43 2GY4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn) (Hard mode only)
|Mom's KnifeDefeat Satan as IsaacThe D20Defeat ??? as IsaacIsaac's HeadComplete the Boss Rush as IsaacIsaac's TearsDefeat Isaac as IsaacMissing PosterDefeat The Lamb as IsaacLost BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Isaac||Fart BabyDefeat Hush as IsaacLil' ChestDefeat Ultra Greed as IsaacCry BabyDefeat Mega Satan as IsaacBuddy BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as IsaacI RULE!Defeat ??? or The Lamb for the 1st time, and defeat Satan as Isaac||D InfinityDefeat Delirium as IsaacD1Defeat Ultra Greedier as Isaac|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|