Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants Isaac a floating finger familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons.
- The finger fires invisible spectral lasers dealing 10% of Isaac's normal damage. The laser fires continuously.
- While not being aimed with the fire buttons, the finger points in the direction of movement or downwards if standing still.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Finger!'s lasers can apply Isaac's tear effects, which makes status effects trigger very often.
- Finger! will fire in the exact direction it's pointed, meaning it can be fired diagonally, or at any angle if using a controller - the same effect as Analog Stick+0.3 tears up. Allows Isaac to fire tears diagonally..
- Be careful when using this item. The beam can be used to destroy TNT (among other destructible obstacles), which will damage Isaac if he stands too close to an explosion.
- The Finger! can do damage to enemies through obstacles and other enemies.
- The Finger! does not do contact damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Box of FriendsUpon use, duplicates all of Isaac's familiars for the current room.: Adds another finger.
- The Common ColdAdds a chance to shoot poison tears, dealing damage over time when inflicted.: The finger has a chance to poison enemies it points at.
- Fire MindGrants flaming tears that deal burning damage over time. Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, which creates a fire at the location of the explosion.: Finger will apply burning damage to enemies.
- Guppy: Flies are generated from the damage the finger does.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: The finger gains massive damage boost and can poison enemies.
- Mom's ContactsAdds a chance to shoot petrifying tears, which stop enemies in place and prevent them from moving or attacking. Range up.: The finger has a chance to freeze any enemies it's pointing at.
- PolyphemusMakes Isaac shoot one huge tear. Also reduces Tears to minimum. Damage increased . If tear does more damage than an enemy's life, the tear continues to travel with the extra remaining damage.: Roughly triples finger's damage.
- ProptosisTears start out massive with high damage, and then shrink down and become weaker over a short range.: Almost doubles finger's damage. Has no damage penalty with range.
- Sacred HeartIncreases damage and range while reducing shot speed and grants homing tears. Grants a Heart Container and replenishes all Red Hearts.: More than doubles finger's damage.
- Spider BiteAdds a chance to shoot slowing tears, reducing speed of enemy movement and any projectile fired by them.: The finger has a high chance to slow down enemies it points at.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!Increases the size and damage of familiars.: Increases finger's size, however, does not increase finger's damage.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: Only increases damage.
- Homing tears: The finger laser does not become homing.
- A Lump of CoalThe more distance tears travel, the more damage they will do.: No effect on the finger's damage.
- Magic MushroomIncreases all stats and enlargens Isaac.: Only minorly increases finger's damage. Damage multiplier still applies.
- MarkedIsaac will now fire tears automatically directed at a red target on the ground which is controlled by the player. This allows for a full 360 degree tear firing radius. Can be overridden by other tear modifiers such as Mom's Knife or Brimstone.: While actively aiming, the finger behaves as normal and while fire keys are not pressed, it points towards the targeting crosshair.
- Soy MilkTears shrink and do much less damage, but fire in very rapid succession.: Cuts damage to 1/4 of normal.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Reduces finger's damage.
- Trinity ShieldIsaac gains a shield that protects him from enemy shots.: When not firing, the finger will point towards the nearest cardinal direction as where the shield is left. This favors the vertical directions when the shield is at a 45° angle.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: No effect on finger's damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Fingered!, one of Edmund's other games.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|