Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Grants Isaac a floating finger familiar that can be aimed with the fire buttons in all directions.
- The finger fires invisible spectral lasers, doing 10% of Isaac's normal damage. The laser fires continuously.
- While not being aimed with the fire buttons, the finger points in the direction of movement or downwards if standing still.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Finger!'s lasers can apply Isaac's tear effects, which makes status effects trigger very often.
- Finger! will fire in the exact direction it's pointed, meaning it can be fired diagonally, or at any angle, if using a controller - the same effect as Analog Stick.
- Be careful when using this item. The beam can be used to destroy TNT (among other destructible obstacles), which will damage Isaac if he stands too close to an explosion.
- The Finger! can do damage to enemies through obstacles and other enemies.
- The Finger! does not do contact damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Box of Friends: Adds another finger on top of the previous one so its hard to notice.
- The Common Cold: The finger has a chance to poison enemies it points at.
- Fire Mind: Finger will apply burning damage to enemies.
- God's Flesh: Has a chance to shrink enemies.
- Guppy: Flies are generated from the damage the finger does.
- Ipecac: The finger gains massive damage boost and can poison enemies.
- Lost Contact: The finger has a chance to destroy enemy shots.
- Mom's Contacts: The finger has a chance to freeze any enemies it's pointing at.
- Polyphemus: Roughly triples finger's damage.
- Proptosis: Almost doubles finger's damage. Has no damage penalty with range.
- Sacred Heart: More than doubles finger's damage.
- Spider Bite: The finger has a high chance to slow down enemies it points at.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: Increases finger's size, however, does not increase finger's damage.
- Godhead: Only increases damage.
- Homing tears: The finger laser does not become homing.
- A Lump of Coal: No effect on the finger's damage.
- Magic Mushroom: Only minorly increases finger's damage. The damage multiplier still applies.
- Marked: While actively aiming, the finger behaves as normal and while fire keys are not pressed, it points towards the targeting crosshair.
- Trinity Shield: When not firing, the finger will point towards the nearest cardinal direction as to where the shield is left. This favors the vertical directions when the shield is at a 45° angle.
- Trisagion: No effect on finger's damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to Fingered!, one of Edmund's games.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|