We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Lua error in Module:Text at line 259: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value).
|Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".Expression error: Unrecognized word "array".|
Fire Mind is a passive item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Tears inflict Burn to enemies.
- Tears have a chance to explode on impact with an enemy, leaving behind fire.
- Explosions deal Isaac's current tear damage, in addition to the tear's hit.
- The fires deal 22 damage per tick.
- Isaac cannot take damage from the flame, but he will take damage from the explosion.
- Isaac gives a wide glow lighting up dark areas, such as those under the effects of the Curse of Darkness or the Dark One's attacks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The explosion effect chance depends on the luck stat, and goes up to 100% at 13 luck.
- An exploding tear does not actually set either the hit enemy or anything in the blast range on fire.
- Explosive and burning damage is equal to Isaac's current damage stat.
- The flame will transform Hoppers into Flaming Hoppers.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Adds burn damage to the beam, but will not cause explosions.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: Tears retain the ability to ignite enemies and explode. Tears will respawn at Isaac's location after explosion.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: Overrides the explosion chance, but the knife can still set enemies on fire.
- Mysterious LiquidTears leave a small, short lasting pool of creep on impact or when their range is depleted.: Overrides the explosion chance, but tears can still set enemies on fire.
- When the Fire Mind tear explodes, a much larger pool of creep is left behind.
- Sinus InfectionAdds a chance to fire a booger which sticks to enemies and poisons them.: Tears will still stick to enemies, but lose the booger appearance. The booger tears will not constantly burn the enemy they are stuck to.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range./ Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously./ Tech.5Grants a unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears. The laser might occasionally fire with the effect of a random item or trinket, such as Hook Worm, Spoon Bender or Tiny Planet./ Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring./ Technology ZeroConnects Isaac's tears with electricity that can damage enemies.: Adds burn damage to the beam, but will not cause explosions.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams can burn enemies but won't cause explosions.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle./ Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Each fractal tear has its own chance to explode. However if the main tear explodes, all fractal tears explode.
- Death's TouchIncreases Damage by 1.5, reduces Tears by 0.3 and increases tear size. Grants piercing tears. Tears are replaced by Death's scythes, which is a cosmetic effect only.: Adds burn damage to the scythes, but will not cause explosions.
- Scythes now properly explode.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: All Dr. Fetus bombs will leave a flame behind after exploding, similar to the effect of Hot Bombs.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: The missile will leave behind a fire.
- Evil EyeWhile firing tears, Isaac has a chance to fire an eye across the screen with a very slow shot speed, which will fire tears of its own in the same direction as Isaac. The eye will be destroyed if it comes into contact with an enemy or obstacle.: Eyes can fire flaming tears and cause explosions.
- Finger!Spawns a finger familiar that points at enemies, dealing constant damage.: Finger familiar can set enemies on fire but won't cause explosions.
- GodheadIncreases damage and range while reducing tears and shot speed. Grants homing tears and tears gain a damaging halo.: The damaging aura can cause explosions.
- Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions.: Makes Isaac immune to explosions caused by flaming tears.
- Jacob's LadderTears fire sparks of electricity in random directions upon hitting an obstacle or enemy.: Sparks can set enemies on fire but won't explode.
- Lost ContactEvery tear has a small shield which will allow it to block one enemy projectile.: Tears can explode when they destroy a enemy tear.
- Piercing Tears: Tears will pierce enemies and retain the chance to explode each time it hits an enemy.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs.: Explosions caused by the flaming tears will heal Isaac, serving as a powerful reusable healing effect.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
DL8L CLCC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VR7F GCCG (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
JZR8 QFXC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
8VA6 PJQS (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
P149 KNEY (First floor treasure room)
WYJG LPZC (First floor treasure room)
7RFL N6BV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ZLK1 ML0R (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
GY9M EL7E (First floor treasure room; Curse of Darkness)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|