Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Fish Tail is a trinket added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth † expansion.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Many items and trinkets that generate blue flies, blue spiders or locusts will generate twice as many.
- Also doubles the flies generated by the Guppy transformation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Flies may spawn on top of each other, appearing as a single fly initially.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds.: No effect.
- CompostSpawns a blue spider or fly. Turns pickups in the room into blue spiders or flies.: No effect on spiders, fly generation is doubled.
- Infestation 2Spawns allied blue spiders from killed enemies.: No effect.
- Juicy SackA familiar that follows behind Isaac. It drips a trail of creep, which slows enemies, and spawns 1-2 blue spiders after each room.: No effect.
- LouseOccasionally spawns a Blue Spider.: No effect.
- Mom's BoxWhen used, Mom's Box will drop a random trinket on the ground. While held, increases luck by 1 and doubles the effects of trinkets.: Does not further increase effect of the trinket.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.: No effect.
- ParasitoidAdds a chance to fire an egg sack which spawns slowing creep and spawns a blue fly or spider upon hitting an enemy.: No effect on spiders, fly generation is doubled.
- Rotten BabyA familiar that spawns blue flies.: Causes Rotten Baby to spawn two flies at a time.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.: No effect.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.: No effect.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Keeper: Flies that replace Heart drops are doubled.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|