Effects[edit | edit source]
- Many items and trinkets that generate blue flies, blue spiders or locusts will generate twice as many.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Flies may spawn on top of each other, appearing as a single fly initially.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Guppy: Doubles the flies generated.
- Keeper: Flies that replace Heart drops are doubled.
- Rotten BabyA familiar that spawns blue flies.: Causes Rotten Baby to spawn two flies at a time.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- CompostSpawns a blue spider or fly. Turns pickups in the room into blue spiders or flies.: No effect on spiders, fly generation is still doubled.
- ParasitoidAdds a chance to fire an egg sack which spawns slowing creep and spawns a blue fly or spider upon hitting an enemy.: No effect on spiders, fly generation is still doubled.
No Effect[edit | edit source]
- 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds.
- Infestation 2Spawns allied blue spiders from killed enemies.
- Juicy SackA familiar that follows behind Isaac. It drips a trail of creep, which slows enemies, and spawns 1-2 blue spiders after each room.
- LouseOccasionally spawns a Blue Spider.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Spider ModDisplays Isaac's tear damage and enemy health bars. Spawns a gray spider familiar that wanders around and inflicts a random status effect on any enemies it comes into contact with. Occasionally spawns a blue spider upon clearing a room.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|