Effects[edit | edit source]
- Many items and trinkets that generate blue flies, blue spiders or locusts will generate twice as many.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Flies may spawn on top of each other, appearing as a single fly initially.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BerkanoSummons 3 friendly blue flies and 3 friendly blue spiders.: Spawns double the flies, but the same amount of spiders.
- CompostSpawns a blue spider or fly. Turns pickups in the room into blue spiders or flies.: No effect on spiders, fly generation is still doubled.
- ParasitoidAdds a chance to fire an egg sack which spawns slowing creep and spawns a blue fly or spider upon hitting an enemy.: No effect on spiders, fly generation is still doubled.
No Effect[edit | edit source]
- 7 SealsGrants a random Harbinger familiar that changes every 10 seconds.
- Box of SpidersSummons 2-4 blue spiders.
- Dark BumSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects red hearts. For every one-and-a-half red hearts collected, Dark Bum will generate one soul heart, one hostile Spider or one friendly blue spider.
- Infestation 2Spawns allied blue spiders from killed enemies.
- Juicy SackA familiar that follows behind Isaac. It drips a trail of creep, which slows enemies, and spawns 1-2 blue spiders after each room.
- LouseOccasionally spawns a blue spider.
- Mom's WigAdds a chance to spawn blue spiders when firing tears. Restores 1 red heart.
- The MulliganTears have a 1/6 chance of spawning allied blue flies when they hit an enemy.
- Sissy LonglegsWanders about the room, occasionally spawning blue spiders.
- Spider BabyWhen hit, spawns up to 2 blue spiders.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|