Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Fistula breaks into four medium Fistulas.
- Each of the four medium Fistulas break into two small Fistulas.
- After the smallest Fistulas are defeated, they spawn Chargers unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
- All stages of Fistula will do 1 red heart of contact damage.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns Boom Flies instead of Chargers. Each piece travels much slower, and splits into three medium Fistulas as opposed to the original's four, similar to Teratoma.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Fistula as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fistula appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- A fistula is an abnormal connection between organs, intestines, and other tissues.
- Fistula’s splittings after taking enough damage is most likely a reference to the game Asteroid, where asteroids would float diagonally and split after taking enough damage. This was confirmed by Edmund McMillen.
- Fistula used to be a Caves/Catacombs boss in the original "Binding of Isaac", but as of Rebirth, it is a Cellar boss.
- Teratoma is the posthumous version of Fistula.
- Unlike the original "Binding Of Isaac", Fistula doesn't bounce off of Rocks.
- Fistula was inspired by a boss of the same name in another Edmund McMillen game, C-Word.
- Fistuloid is an enemy variant of this boss combined with what looks to be a Charger or Spitty.
- The Matriarch is a boss added in Booster Pack #5 that is simultaneously based of a Fistuloid, Chub, and this boss. The Matriarch will also spawn small Fistulas throughout the battle.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|