Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Fistula breaks into four medium Fistulas.
- Each of the four medium Fistulas break into two small Fistulas.
- After the smallest Fistulas are defeated, they spawn Chargers unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
- All stages of Fistula will do 1 red heart of contact damage.
Champion Versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns Boom Flies instead of Chargers. Each piece travels much slower, and splits into three medium Fistulas as opposed to the original's four, similar to Teratoma.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Fistula as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Fistula appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- A fistula is an abnormal connection between organs, intestines, and other tissues.
- Fistula’s splittings after taking enough damage is most likely a reference to the game Asteroid, where asteroids would float diagnally and split after taking enough damage. This was confirmed by Edmund McMillen.
- Fistula used to be a Caves/Catacombs boss in the original "Binding of Isaac", but as of Rebirth, it is a Cellar boss.
- Teratoma is the posthumous version of Fistula.
- Unlike the original "Binding Of Isaac", Fistula doesn't bounce off of Rocks.
- Fistula was inspired by a boss of the same name in another Edmund McMillen game, C-Word.
- Fistuloid is an enemy variant of this boss combined with what looks to be a Charger or Spitty.
- The Matriarch is a boss added in Booster Pack #5 that is simultaneously based of a Fistuloid, Chub, and this boss. The Matriarch will also spawn small Fistulas throughout the battle.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|