|(page 5, column 15, line 3)
| Acquire Rubber Cement 5 timesFlat Stone|
Flat Stone is an unlockable passive item added in Booster Pack #5.
- Tears bounce off the floor.
- Whenever a tear bounces, it deals splash damage to all nearby enemies for 25% of Isaac's tear damage.
- Indirectly acquiring Rubber Cement through items like D4Rerolls all of Isaac's items. and D100Upon use, rerolls all passive items on Isaac like the D4, every pedestal item in the room like The D6, and every pickup like the D20. counts towards unlocking the item.
- 20/20Grants double shot./ The Inner EyeGrants triple shot but decreases tears./ Mutant SpiderGrants quadruple shot but decreases tears.: All tears bounce.
- Anti-Gravity-2 Tear Delay. Tears float in position until firing ceases, after which they will fly off in the direction they were shot in.: Tears bounce after they begin to move.
- Compound FractureIncreases range. Tears turn into bones, which shatter into 1-3 bone shards upon hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Bone tears will bounce normally, and bone shards will only bounce once.
- Continuum+2.25 Range Up. +1.5 Tear Height. Isaac's tears travel through walls and appear out of the opposite wall. Isaac's tears also travel over rocks and objects.: Tears continue to bounce through the walls.
- Cricket's BodyGrants -1 Tear Delay and reduces Range. When tears hit an object or deplete their range, they spawn 4 smaller tears, whose Range and Damage scale with Isaac's./ The ParasiteIsaac's tears split in two when they hit something.: Tears release split tears every time they bounce.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Bombs bounce, dealing damage to nearby enemies when they bounce.
- The Forgotten: The bone club bounces when thrown.
- HaemolacriaTears are now fired in an arc. Upon hitting the floor, an obstacle, or an enemy, they burst into many smaller tears in all directions. Increases tear delay.: The tear releases bursts of tears every time it bounces.
- Homing tears: Tears will bounce towards enemies.
- IpecacReplaces tears with explosive and poisoning projectiles fired in an arc from the mouth.: The explosive shot bounces, poisoning and dealing high damage to nearby enemies when it bounces.
- Jacob's LadderTears fire sparks of electricity in random directions upon hitting an obstacle or enemy.: Tears bounce and fire electricity when they hit something.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The tear constantly bounces.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife bounces when fired, dealing high damage to nearby enemies when it bounces.
- Monstro's LungIncreases damage and grants a charged shot that fires multiple tears in the same fashion as Monstro.: All tears bounce simultaneously, greatly increasing reach of the burst.
- My ReflectionGives Isaac's tears a boomerang effect, and increases range and shot speed.: Tears bounce away and back towards Isaac.
- Mysterious LiquidTears leave a small, short lasting pool of creep on impact or when their range is depleted.: Tears leave a pool of creep with each bounce.
- Rubber CementTears bounce off walls, enemies, and environmental objects.: Tears bounce off the floor and walls.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.: Tears released from bombs will bounce.
- Technology 2Decreases damage and replaces right eye tears with a unlimited range, piercing laser which fires continuously.: Tears bounce, laser fires as normal.
- Tiny PlanetRange up and makes shot tears revolve around Isaac until they drop.: Tears bounce as they orbit the character.
- Tractor BeamIsaac emits a beam from his face. Isaac's tears travel in the path of the beam.: Tears follow the beam as they bounce.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period.: Overrides Flat Stone.
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Overrides Flat Stone.
- Kidney StoneRandomly while firing tears, Isaac will stop firing and turn red, where he will charge and release a lot of 'tears' in one go. In the burst of tears is a kidney stone which deals a lot of damage.: The stone fired by Kidney Stone doesn't bounce.
- LachryphagyIsaac's tears decelerate as they travel. Upon stopping or hitting an obstacle, they burst into 8 tears in all directions. Tears can be fired into other tears to feed them, increasing their damage.: Overrides Flat Stone.
- Pop!Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other. The eyeballs are not limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.: Eyeball tears bounce repeatedly against the floor when they are about to disappear, but can be knocked by other tears to reset their range, meaning tears can be kept in the air forever as long as they are hit when they are bouncing against the floor.
- TechnologyReplaces tears with a piercing laser with unlimited range.: Overrides Flat Stone.
- Tech XTears are replaced with laser rings that pierce through enemies and deal damage to enemies within them. Can be charged to increase the size of the ring.: Overrides Flat Stone.
- TrisagionTears are replaced with piercing white blasts of light.: Beams continually shrink and grow. Shrunken beams do roughly 75% of normal beams' damage.
- Flat Stone is based on this Steam Workshop item by Maddogs, originally known as Hydrophobicity.
- This is most likely a reference to skipping rocks on water.
Flat Stone Concept Art Made By _Kilburn