Flush! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Turns all non-boss enemies into poop.
- Floods the whole room with water (same effect as seen in the Flooded Caves).
- Flushes all poop-related enemies away, including Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting all three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The enemies turned into poop are somewhat still treated like normal enemies: the sound of killing an enemy plays when the poop is destroyed, and items will also behave like the poop was a normal enemy. (Example: BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds. will explode if it comes into contact with an enemy turned into poop.)
- Does not work against Lil' Haunts when fighting The Haunt.
- Does not work against Mom's Hand or Wizoob enemies.
- Does not work against Turdlings, despite being a poop-based enemy.
- Does not work against mini bosses.
- May not work against enemies currently jumping.
- Can freeze game if used on Sucker Grimace (PS4)
- Using it against the champion version of a monster will forfeit the chance to get the champion's drop.
- Poop created by use of this item does not heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- When used inside a crawl space the ladders will be covered in water but the walls will not.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #2 (High Brow).
- In the Scarred Womb, blood will flood the room instead of water.
- The item sprite is a toilet handle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GGHJ 3GCS (First treasure room adjacent to start)
38HD D0TL (First treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|