Flush! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Turns all non-boss enemies into poop.
- Floods the whole room with water (same effect as seen in the Flooded Caves).
- Flushes all poop-related enemies away, including Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The enemies turned into poop are somewhat still treated like normal enemies: the sound of killing an enemy plays when the poop is destroyed, and items will also behave like the poop was a normal enemy. (Example: BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds. will explode if it comes into contact with an enemy turned into poop.)
- Does not work against Lil' Haunts when fighting The Haunt.
- Does not work against Mom's Hand or Wizoob enemies.
- Does not work against Turdlings, despite being a poop-based enemy.
- Does not work against mini bosses.
- May not work against enemies currently jumping.
- Can freeze game if used on Sucker Grimace (PS4)
- Using it against the champion version of a monster will forfeit the chance to get the champion's drop.
- Poop created by use of this item does not heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- When used inside a crawl space the ladders will be covered in water but the walls will not.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #2 (High Brow).
- In the Scarred Womb, blood will flood the room instead of water.
- The item sprite is a toilet handle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GGHJ 3GCS (First treasure room adjacent to start)
38HD D0TL (First treasure room)
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop.
- Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- The PoopSpawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks nearby monsters back. May yield pickups like regular poop.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|