Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 3, column 6, row 3)|
Flush! is an activated item.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Turns all non-boss enemies into poop.
- Floods the whole room with water (same effect as seen in the Flooded Caves).
- Flushes all poop-related enemies away, including Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The enemies turned into poop are somewhat still treated like normal enemies: the sound of killing an enemy plays when the poop is destroyed, and items will also behave like the poop was a normal enemy. (Example: BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds. will explode if it comes into contact with an enemy turned into poop.)
- Does not work against Lil' Haunts when fighting The Haunt.
- Does not work against Mom's Hand or Wizoob enemies.
- Does not work against Turdlings, despite being a poop-based enemy.
- Does not work against mini bosses.
- May not work against enemies currently jumping.
- Can freeze game if used on Sucker Grimace (PS4)
- Using it against the champion version of a monster will forfeit the chance to get the champion's drop.
- Poop created by use of this item does not heal Isaac when he has the Oh Crap transformation.
- When used inside a crawl space the ladders will be covered in water but the walls will not.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Challenge #2 (High Brow).
- In the Scarred Womb, blood will flood the room instead of water.
- The item sprite is a toilet handle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
GGHJ 3GCS (First treasure room adjacent to start)
38HD D0TL (First treasure room)
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop.
- Flush!Changes all enemies in the room into poop. Does not work on all enemies (Knights and bosses are immune). Instantly kills Dingle, Dangle, and Brownie.
- Hallowed GroundSpawns a white poop familiar, which turns into a white poop when Isaac is hurt.
- Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- The PoopSpawns a pile of poop where the character is standing and knocks nearby monsters back. May yield pickups like regular poop.
- SkatoleAll types of fly except Boom Fly and Red Boom Fly become passive and slowly move towards Isaac. Does not prevent contact damage.
- Brown CapPoop will explode after being destroyed.
- MeconiumPoop has a chance to turn into black poop.
- Mysterious CandyIsaac farts or poops at random intervals. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Petrified PoopGreatly increases the chances of a pickup dropping when destroying poop.
- Used DiaperGrants the Skatole effect in some rooms.
- A Card Against HumanityCovers the entire room with poop. The process is not instant, and the room will not get filled if you leave it before it's done filling.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|