Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- The Forsaken will spawn 1-2 Bonies.
- While at least one Bony is still alive, the Forsaken will disappear.
- Every tear shot toward the Forsaken during this phase will go through it, having the same effect as if the tear had a piercing effect.
- When the last Bony dies:
- The Forsaken will reappear, becoming vulnerable to attacks and firing three rotating BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. lasers. After doing this, it will spawn 1-2 Bonies again.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns 1-2 Black Bonies instead of Bonies. Spinning brimstone attack is replaced with spawning 4 Dank Death's Heads and resuming invincibility for 1 second.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Forsaken as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When The Forsaken disappears, it hides its eyesockets with its arm-like bones. This is a reference to Boos from the Mario franchise.
- The Forsaken appears to be The Haunt without its ghostly exterior.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|