Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
(Redirected from Forsaken)
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- The Forsaken will spawn 1-2 Bonies.
- While at least one Bony is still alive, the Forsaken will disappear.
- Every tear shot towards the Forsaken during this phase will go through it, having the same effect as if the tear had a piercing effect.
- When the last Bony dies:
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns 1-2 Black Bonies instead of regular Bonies. The Spinning Brimstone attack is replaced with The Forsaken spawning 4 Dank Death's Heads and resuming invincibility for 1 second.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Forsaken as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When The Forsaken disappears, it hides its eyesockets with its arm-like bones. This is a reference to Boos from the Mario franchise.
- The Forsaken appears to be The Haunt without its ghostly exterior.
- During the versus screen, the Forsaken's Bony-spawning sound can be heard. The Forsaken is one of six bosses that can be heard during the versus screen, the other five being The Stain, Big Horn, Mom, Mom's Heart and It Lives.
- The Forsaken can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|