(Redirected from Forsaken)
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- The Forsaken will spawn 1-2 Bonies.
- While at least one Bony is still alive, the Forsaken will disappear.
- Every tear shot toward the Forsaken during this phase will go through it, having the same effect as if the tear had a piercing effect.
- When the last Bony dies:
- The Forsaken will reappear, becoming vulnerable to attacks and firing three rotating BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. lasers. After doing this, it will spawn 1-2 Bonies again.
Champion versions[edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns 1-2 Black Bonies instead of Bonies. Spinning brimstone attack is replaced with spawning 4 Dank Death's Heads and resuming invincibility for 1 second.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Forsaken as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When The Forsaken disappears, it hides its eyesockets with its arm-like bones. This is a reference to Boos from the Mario franchise.
- The Forsaken appears to be The Haunt without its ghostly exterior.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|