From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Friend Zone is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a white fly familiar that slowly orbits Isaac and deals 3 damage per tick or 45 damage per second on contact.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from the set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This familiar orbits Isaac at a middle length distance somewhere between Distant Admiration
and Forever Alone
A red attack fly circles further out than the Halo of Flies / Pretty Flies, but closer than Forever Alone. Deals more damage than Forever Alone.
Spawns a blue attack fly that orbits a long distance from Isaac.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
: Fly is bigger and does double damage.
Increases the size and damage of familiars.
- Duct Tape
: Fly will stay in place relative to Isaac.
Stops Isaac's familiars from moving.
- Extension Cord
: Fly and Isaac will occasionally be connected via electricity.
Beams of yellow electricity flow between Isaac and his familiars, damaging any enemies between them.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Friend Zone's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A reference to the "friend zone", a phenomenon where one person in a platonic relationship has romantic feelings for the other person and the other one does not, seeing them as "just a friend".
- Friend Zone is very similar in appearance to Best Bud
and Lost Fly, making them difficult to distinguish.
When hit, summons a white attack fly similar to Distant Admiration for the current room.
| Halo of Flies
| Distant Admiration
| Forever Alone
| The Mulligan
| Hive Mind
| Smart Fly
| Best Bud|
| Big Fan
| ???'s Only Friend
| Friend Zone
|Lost Fly|| Obsessed Fan|
| Papa Fly
| Jar of Flies
| Angry Fly|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|