|(page 4, column 13, row 3)|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Each tear that Isaac fires gains a random effect. The possible effects are:
- Bumbo Level 3
- Cupid's Arrow
- Compound Fracture
- Eye of Greed
- Fire Mind
- Flat Stone
- Flat WormIsaac's tears take on an oblong appearance. They also push enemies back.
- God's Flesh
- Head of the Keeper
- Holy Light
- Hook WormTears move shifting left to right forming a path of right angles. +10 to Range (effective range remains about the same).
- Iron Bar
- Jacob's Ladder
- Little Horn
- Mom's Contacts
- Mom's Eyeshadow
- Mom's Perfume
- My Reflection
- Mysterious Liquid
- Ouija Board
- Ouroboros WormTears travel in a large spiral pattern and become spectral.
- The Parasite
- Pulse WormShots pulse in size.
- Ring WormGives Isaac spinning shots.
- Rubber Cement
- Serpent's Kiss
- Sinus Infection
- Spider Bite
- Strange Attractor
- Sulfuric Acid
- Technology Zero
- Tiny Planet
- Wiggle WormGives Isaac's shots a wave-like trajectory. +0.3 Tears up.
- Otherwise unused effect that spawns full red hearts on hit.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 3 Dollar Bill: Multiple effects occur at once.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs shot out can be affected by random bomb modifiers ( Bobby-Bomb, Bob's Curse, Bomber Boy, Butt Bombs, Glitter Bombs, Hot Bombs, Mr. Mega, Sad Bombs, Scatter Bombs, Sticky Bombs) or other random tear effects.
- Finger!: Invisible lasers fired by the Finger will have a random effect.
- Technology 2: Each tick of the laser can have a random status effect. This means that it's possible to quickly affect an enemy with multiple status effects.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear will cycle through different effects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bumbo Level 3 tears differ from Head of the Keeper tears in that they may generate any type of coin, not just pennies.
- Polyphemus tears only gain the semi-piercing effect, no extra damage.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
VLM3 QQTV (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|