|This article is about the zodiac item. For the boss, see Gemini.|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives Isaac a conjoined familiar, much like Gemini's small twin, Suture. It has a short attack range, dealing 6 contact damage per second.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Duct TapeStops Isaac's familiars from moving.: The familiar will stay in place relative to Isaac, but the effect of chasing enemies still persists.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Gemini familiar is now animated, turning red and chasing enemies, similar to how Suture chases the player after Contusion is killed, based on this Steam Workshop mod by piber20.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
B9QZ YFAC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VS4W TZCC (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
S39G GEY0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
RPE7 NZYA (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3NQS 9VJC (First floor treasure room)
- Aries+0.25 Speed. Running into enemies while at a high speed will deal 18 points of damage. Does not prevent contact damage.
- TaurusSpeed down; gains speed while in a room with enemies until gaining My Little Unicorn effect for a few seconds.
- GeminiSuture becomes attached to Isaac, and does touch damage to enemies within its attacking range.
- CancerAdds 3 soul hearts. Grants The Wafer effect for the current room upon taking damage.
- LeoAllows you to crush rocks when you walk over them.
- VirgoGrants a chance to trigger the Book of Shadows effect upon taking damage, creating a shield that nullifies all types of damage for 10 seconds. Also converts "bad pills" into "good pills".
- LibraGives 6 coins, 6 bombs, and 6 keys and balances out all attributes.
- ScorpioGrants poison tears, which deal damage over time when inflicted.
- SagittariusIncreases speed by +0.2 and grants piercing tears.
- CapricornAll stats up.
- AquariusA trail of blue creep is left behind Isaac, which damages enemies.
- Pisces-1 Tear Delay, adds knock-back shots and increases tear size.
- ZodiacZodiac will give Isaac a random zodiac item effect that changes after every floor.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|