Get out of Jail Free Card
From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
|Rebirth||Suicide King||Chaos Card||Credit Card||Rules Card||A Card Against Humanity|
|Afterbirth||? Card||Get out of Jail Free Card||Emergency Contact||Dice Shard|
|Afterbirth †||Holy Card||Huge Growth||Ancient Recall||Era Walk|
| Get out of Jail Free Card|
| Complete challenge #22|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Opens all doors in the current room, just like Dad's Key
Opens all doors in the current room when activated, including doors which require a key to open and entrances to secret rooms. Opens the big doors in the first room of both The Chest and the Dark Room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be used to open the door to the Mega Satan boss fight. The door will remain open after leaving the room.
- Can be used to open the Boss Rush door after the fight has started.
- On XL floors, can open the door from the first boss room to the next.
- Does not open the door of a Challenge Room after the fight has started.
- Does not open the door to the Blue Womb.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Get out of Jail Free" is a card found in the popular board game "Monopoly", allowing its user to escape jail early. The phrase has since spread and a "Get out of Jail Free Card" is also an idiomatic expression for something that would alleviate an undesirable situation.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|