Gimpy is a passive item.
- Whenever Isaac takes damage, there is a chance that a Soul Heart or a Black Heart might spawn.
- Monsters have a chance to drop a Half Red Heart after being killed.
- Gimpy's Soul Heart drop chance depends on the luck stat, and goes up to 50% at 22 Luck.
- Gimpy is a reference to the movie Pulp Fiction, in which a minor character known as "The Gimp" is depicted wearing a leather BDSM suit including a mask much like the one Isaac wears in possession of Gimpy.
- The "Sweet Suffering" flavor text is a reference to BDSM. Specifically, it references masochism, which is when sexual pleasure is derived from pain.
- Much like Gish and Sisters Vis, this item could be a reference to the "Gimp" enemy in Gish, who wears a BDSM mask.
G33W VDZ6 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
2XS6 OJL2 (Curse Room to the left of spawn)
GR4H BB2M (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Y3XM OX22 (First floor Treasure Room)
MJHY TPWR (Second floor Devil Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|