Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|Little GishSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires slowing tears, impeding enemies' speed.|
|Beat Chapter 3 20 timesSomething Sticky|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Gish will fire an explosive projectile towards the player, leaving behind a good amount of tar.
- When Gish lands after jumping the first time, he will leave more tar. The jump after that will then spawn two Clots. This pattern will repeat throughout the fight.
- Only two Clots can be in the room.
- Gish will chase the player around the room by hopping.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gish as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gish will often be accompanied with Clotties.
- Unlike Monstro, if Isaac is somewhere that Gish cannot reach, he will stay stationary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gish appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The item Ball of Tar gives the player a Gish-like appearance.
- The enemy Clots are tiny Gishes.
- Gish is the protagonist of the 2004 PC game Gish, created by Edmund McMillen.
- Gish is the only boss to be an alternate version of a posthumous boss, being Monstro II's alternative.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|