|Little GishSpawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and fires slowing tears, impeding enemies' speed.|
|Beat Chapter 3 20 timesSomething Sticky|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Gish will fire an explosive projectile towards the player, leaving behind a good amount of tar.
- When Gish lands after jumping the first time, he will leave more tar. The jump after that will then spawn two Clots. This pattern will repeat throughout the fight.
- Only two Clots can be in the room.
- Gish will chase the player around the room by hopping.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Gish as one of Delirium's forms.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gish will often be accompanied with Clotties.
- Unlike Monstro, if Isaac is somewhere that Gish cannot reach, he will stay stationary.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gish appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- The item Ball of Tar gives the player a Gish-like appearance.
- The enemy Clots are tiny Gishes.
- Gish is the protagonist of the 2004 PC game Gish, created by Edmund McMillen.
- Gish is the only boss to be an alternate version of a posthumous boss, being Monstro II's alternative.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|