We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Gish is a boss alternative to Monstro II.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Upon entering the boss room, there will be 1-2 Clots.
- Gish will fire an explosive projectile towards the player, leaving behind a good amount of tar.
- When Gish lands after jumping the first time, he will leave more tar. The jump after that will then spawn two Clots. This pattern will repeat throughout the fight.
- Only two Clots can be in the room.
- Gish will chase the player around the room by hopping.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike Monstro, if Isaac is somewhere that Gish cannot reach, he will stay stationary.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item Ball of Tar gives the player a Gish-like appearance.
- The enemy Clots are tiny Gishes.
- Gish is the protagonist of the 2004 PC game Gish, created by Edmund McMillen.
|Chapter 1|| Blighted Ovum • Dingle • The Duke of Flies • Famine • Fistula • Gemini • Gurdy Jr. • Gurglings • The Haunt • Larry Jr. • Monstro • Pin • Steven • Widow |
Dangle • Little Horn • Rag Man • Turdlings
|Chapter 2|| C.H.A.D. • Chub • Dark One • Gurdy • Gurdy Jr. • The Hollow • The Husk • Mega Fatty • Mega Maw • Peep • Pestilence • Polycephalus • Carrion Queen • The Wretched |
The Forsaken • The Frail • The Stain
Big Horn • Rag Mega
|Chapter 3|| The Adversary • The Bloat • The Cage • Carrion Queen • The Gate • Gish • Loki • Mask of Infamy • Monstro II • War • The Wretched • Mom |
|Chapter 4||Blastocyst • The Bloat • Conquest • Daddy Long Legs • Death • It Lives • Lokii • Mama Gurdy • Mom's Heart • Mr. Fred • Scolex • Teratoma • Triachnid|
|Chapter 5||The Fallen • Isaac • Satan|
|Chapter 6||??? • The Lamb • Mega Satan|
|Greed Mode|| Ultra Greed |
|Chapters 1-4||The Fallen • The Headless Horseman|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|