||This article is about the challenge. For the item, see Glass Cannon.
Glass Cannon is challenge #11. Start off as Judas with Epic Fetus and Loki's Horns. The goal is to defeat Satan. This challenge is unlocked by unlocking Epic Fetus and Loki's Horns, which requires completing Challenge #19, The Family Man and defeating Lokii, respectively.
- Starting the game with only one heart container. This means that without acquiring additional heart containers, doing any self-damage will instantly kill Judas.
- However, with the ability to access all secret rooms, super secret rooms, and crawlspaces on all floors, as well as free access to all the pickups that tinted rocks, vases, mushrooms, skulls, and polyps provide, experienced players can get very easy runs.
- Epic Fetus is an incredibly powerful offensive item, so primarily focus on acquiring health upgrades and defensive items such as Pretty Fly (from a pill or slot machine), Sacrificial Dagger, Cube of Meat, and Ball of Bandages. Demon Baby and Rotten Baby can be helpful as well, as they do not require aiming to do damage.
- Pyromaniac or Host Hat are highly useful as they prevent self-damage.
- Strange Attractor is highly effective, because most enemies and some bosses will be pulled towards the missiles instead of targeting the player. However, finding it is extremely unlikely because it is only found in the Treasure Room item pool.
- Destroying all rocks and destructible objects on every floor, as well as accessing both secret rooms on each floor, is a vital aspect to completing the challenge easily.
- Loki's Horns are difficult to utilize effectively with Epic Fetus. However, the extra crosshairs can move through walls and are always the same distance from the character as the main crosshair, so pretend that they are not there, and just avoid taking damage from the main crosshair.
- Brimstone will make this challenge incredibly easy. It synergizes with Epic Fetus, firing 10 blood lasers. If Loki's horns activate, the 40 lasers will usually cover an entire standard size room. With 20/20 or the Bookworm transformation, the 80 lasers will destroy most bosses in one shot
- A "glass cannon" is a term used for someone or something that deals high damage but can't take much damage.
- Ironically, this Challenge neither requires nor unlocks the Glass Cannon item.