||This article is about the challenge. For the item, see Glass Cannon.
Glass Cannon is challenge #11. Start off as Judas with Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. and Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.. The goal is to defeat Satan. This challenge is unlocked by unlocking Epic Fetus and Loki's Horns, which requires completing Challenge #19, The Family Man and defeating Lokii, respectively.
- Starting the game with only one heart container. This means that without acquiring additional heart containers, dealing any self-damage will instantly kill Judas.
- However, with the ability to access all secret rooms, super secret rooms, and crawlspaces on all floors, as well as free access to all the pickups that tinted rocks, vases, mushrooms, skulls, and polyps provide, it is possible for experienced players to get very easy runs.
- Epic Fetus is an incredibly powerful offensive item, so primarily focus on acquiring health upgrades and defensive items such as Pretty Fly (from a pill or slot machine), Sacrificial DaggerDagger orbits Isaac, dealing very high damage., Cube of MeatOrbiting familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Ball of Bandages., and Ball of BandagesOrbiting familiar that deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Cube of Meat.. Demon BabyFollows Isaac and automatically fires at enemies in its reach. and Rotten BabyA familiar that spawns blue flies. can be helpful as well, as they do not require aiming to deal damage.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. or Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. are highly useful as they prevent self-damage.
- Strange AttractorPickups, trinkets, and monsters are magnetically attracted to Isaac's tears. is highly effective, because most enemies and some bosses will be pulled towards the missiles instead of targeting the player. However, finding it is extremely unlikely, because it is only found in the Treasure Room item pool.
- Destroying all rocks and destructibles on every floor, as well as accessing both secret rooms on each floor, is a vital aspect to completing the challenge easily.
- Loki's Horns are difficult to utilize effectively with Epic Fetus. However, the extra crosshairs can move through walls, and are always the same distance from the character as the main crosshair, so pretend that they are not there, and just avoid taking damage from the main crosshair.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. will make this challenge incredibly easy. It synergizes with Epic Fetus, firing 10 blood lasers. If Loki's horns activate, the 40 lasers will usually cover an entire standard size room. With 20/20Grants double shot. or the Bookworm transformation, the 80 lasers will destroy most bosses in one shot
- A "glass cannon" is a term used for someone or something that deals high damage but can't take much damage.
- Ironically, this Challenge neither requires nor unlocks the Glass Cannon item.