Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Glass Cannon (Challenge)
| Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.|
Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.
|: no : yes|
|Rules CardComplete challenge #11|
|Beat challenge #19 and defeat Lokii for the 1st timeGlass Cannon|
|This article is about the challenge. For the item, see Glass Cannon.|
Glass Cannon is challenge #11. You start off as Judas with Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. and Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions.. Your goal is to defeat Satan. This challenge is unlocked by unlocking Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. and Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions., which requires completing Challenge #19, The Family Man and defeating Lokii, respectively.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- You start the game with only one heart container. This means that without acquiring additional heart containers, dealing any self-damage will instantly kill you.
- However, with the ability to access all secret rooms, super secret rooms, and crawlspaces on all floors, as well as free access to all the pickups that tinted rocks, vases, mushrooms, skulls, and polyps provide, it is possible for experienced players to get very easy runs.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. is an incredibly powerful offensive item, so you should primarily focus on acquiring health upgrades and defensive items such as Pretty Fly (from a pill or slot machine), Sacrificial DaggerDagger orbits Isaac, dealing very high damage., Cube of MeatOrbiting familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Ball of Bandages., and Ball of BandagesOrbiting familiar that deals damage to enemies. If collected while already having one, makes the familiar evolve. Only drops from Horsemen. Similar to Cube of Meat.. Demon BabyFollows Isaac and automatically fires at enemies in its reach. and Rotten BabyA familiar that spawns blue flies. can be helpful as well, as they do not require aiming to deal damage.
- PyromaniacIsaac heals 1 heart instead of taking damage from an explosive source. Adds 5 bombs. or Host HatA host familiar that sits on Isaac's head and has a random chance to block enemy shots and retaliate with 3 tears. Grants immunity to explosions. are highly useful as they prevent self-damage.
- Strange AttractorPickups, trinkets, and monsters are magnetically attracted to Isaac's tears. is highly effective, because most enemies and some bosses will be pulled towards the missiles instead of targeting the player. However, finding it is extremely unlikely, because it is only found in the Treasure Room item pool.
- Destroying all rocks and destructibles on every floor, as well as accessing both secret rooms on each floor, is a vital aspect to completing the challenge easily.
- Loki's HornsGives a random chance for projectiles to fire in all 4 cardinal directions. are difficult to utilize effectively with Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.. However, the extra crosshairs can move through walls, and are always the same distance from the character as the main crosshair, so pretend that they are not there, and just avoid taking damage from the main crosshair.
- BrimstoneTears are replaced by a laser beam that pierces through all enemies and obstacles in its path and deals high damage. Can only be fired after a short charge-up period. will make this challenge incredibly easy. It synergizes with Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote., firing 10 blood lasers. If Loki's horns activate, the 40 lasers will usually cover an entire standard size room. With 20/20Grants double shot. or the Bookworm transformation, the 80 lasers will destroy most bosses in one shot
Reward[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A "glass cannon" is a term used for someone or something that deals high damage but can't take much damage.
- Ironically, this Challenge neither requires nor unlocks the Glass Cannon item.
|1.||Pitch Black||2.||High Brow||3.||Head Trauma||4.||Darkness Falls||5.||The Tank||6.||Solar System||7.||Suicide King||8.||Cat Got Your Tongue|
|9.||Demo Man||10.||Cursed!||11.||Glass Cannon||12.||When Life Gives You Lemons||13.||Beans!||14.||It's in the Cards||15.||Slow Roll||16.||Computer Savvy|
|17.||Waka Waka||18.||The Host||19.||The Family Man||20.||Purist|
|21.||XXXXXXXXL||22.||SPEED!||23.||Blue Bomber||24.||PAY TO PLAY||25.||Have a Heart||26.||I RULE!||27.||BRAINS!||28.||PRIDE DAY!|
|29.||Onan's Streak||30.||The Guardian|
|31.||Backasswards||32.||Aprils Fool||33.||Pokey Mans||34.||Ultra Hard||35.||Pong|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|