Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.
- The confusion caused by Glaucoma tears is effectively permanent for normal enemies, and very long duration compared to most status effects for bosses.
- Makes the screen darker.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not affected by Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Black CandlePrevents curses. Grants one black heart. Increases the chance for a Devil or angel room to appear. : Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
- Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.: Higher chance of shooting concussive tears.
- Night LightA cone of light shines in the direction Isaac is moving that slows enemies and enemy shots.: Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
- Second HandIncreases the time that status effects stay on enemies.: Effect duration becomes longer than the status effect cooldown for bosses, making it possible to keep them locked in confusion.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases which result in damage to the optic nerve and vision loss.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|