|(page 4, column 15, line 5)
Glaucoma is a passive item added in Afterbirth †.
- Adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.
- The confusion caused by Glaucoma tears is effectively permanent for normal enemies, and very long duration compared to most status effects for bosses.
- Makes the screen darker.
- Black CandlePrevents curses. Grants one black heart. Increases the chance for a Devil or angel room to appear. : Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
- Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.: Higher chance of shooting concussive tears.
- Night LightA cone of light shines in the direction Isaac is moving that slows enemies and enemy shots.: Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
- Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases which result in damage to the optic nerve and vision loss.
Switch LG8R 219Y (First Golden Treasure Room)