Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.
- The confusion caused by Glaucoma tears is effectively permanent for normal enemies, and a very long duration compared to most status effects for bosses.
- Makes the screen darker.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not affected by Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Black Candle : Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
- Night Light: Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases that result in damage to the optic nerve and vision loss.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|