Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.
- The confusion caused by Glaucoma tears is effectively permanent for normal enemies, and very long duration compared to most status effects for bosses.
- Makes the screen darker.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Not affected by Luck.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Black CandlePrevents curses. Grants one black heart. Increases the chance for a Devil or angel room to appear. : Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
- Iron BarIncreases damage by 0.3 and adds a chance to shoot concussive tears, causing enemies to walk around randomly.: Higher chance of shooting concussive tears.
- Night LightA cone of light shines in the direction Isaac is moving that slows enemies and enemy shots.: Removes the darker screen caused by Glaucoma.
- Second HandIncreases the time that status effects stay on enemies.: Effect duration becomes longer than the status effect cooldown for bosses, making it possible to keep them locked in confusion.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases which result in damage to the optic nerve and vision loss.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|