Glitter Bombs is a passive item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to spawn a pickup or trinket when they explode.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to charm random enemies in the room when they explode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up a gold bomb, Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired., or Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. with Glitter Bombs allows infinite pickup generation.
- In Greed Mode, infinite pickup generation is still possible, but excludes coins, presumably to prevent the player from filling the Greed Machine in a single run. However, this can be worked around if Isaac has the Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny. or Piggy BankGives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny., since it does still produce health.
- The exploding shots from Ipecac do not drop pickups.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Doctor's RemoteSets a big red target on the ground (similar to the Epic Fetus item) which can be controlled with tear controls. After 6 seconds or by pressing space again, a huge explosive missile hits it, which damages all enemies caught in its blast radius./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Missiles have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.: Bombs have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Gold bombs: With infinite bombs for one level, it is possible to harvest potentially endless pickups.
- Kamikaze!Creates an explosion in the same area as Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage to him and also damaging all enemies caught in the blast radius.: Has a chance to drop a pickup each time it is used.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The act of glitter bombing refers to showering individuals with containers of glitter.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
OJ18 WXNQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4KNG HTS6 (First floor treasure room)
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.
- Bob's CurseGives 5 bombs and grants all bombs poison effect.
- Bob's Rotten HeadUpon use, Isaac holds a poison bomb which can be thrown towards any of the four cardinal points and explodes on impact.
- Bobby-BombGives Isaac 5 Bombs, and causes all dropped bombs to home towards the closest enemy.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects player-spawned troll bombs.
- Boom!Grants 10 bombs.
- Butt BombsGives +5 bombs and makes all bombs Butt Bombs that fill the room with gas, damaging and confusing all enemies.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide for a fixed time after being fired.
- Fast BombsGrants 7 bombs and allows bombs to be placed rapidly.
- Glitter BombsGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes Isaac's bombs have a chance to drop random pickups or charm enemies when they explode.
- Hot BombsGrants 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs leave behind fire that damages enemies upon contact.
- Mama Mega!Damages all enemies and destroys all obstacles. The effect occurs every time a new room is entered for the rest of the floor. Opens doors to the floor's secret and super secret rooms.
- Mr. BoomDrops a large bomb.
- Mr. MegaGives Isaac 5 bombs, and makes all dropped bombs larger, which have an increased blast radius and increased damage.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.
- PyroAdds 99 bombs.
- Remote DetonatorBombs you place explode only when you use this item. Gives 5 bombs.
- Sad Bombs+5 Bombs. Upon exploding, bombs shoot 8 tears off in every direction, similar to Tammy's Head. The tears are affected by any tear modifiers Isaac has on his own tears.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.
- Sticky Bombs+5 bombs. Bombs stick to enemies and spawn 2-4 blue spiders if they kill an enemy.
- Blasting CapExploding bombs have a chance to drop another bomb pickup.
- Bob's BladderLeaves a pool of green creep under all bombs Isaac places, which damages enemies that walk over it.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|