Glitter Bombs is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to spawn a pickup or trinket when they explode.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to charm random enemies in the room when they explode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up a Golden Bomb, Dr. Fetus, or Epic Fetus with Glitter Bombs allows infinite pickup generation.
- The exploding shots from Ipecac do not drop pickups.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Doctor's Remote / Epic Fetus: Missiles have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Golden Bombs: With infinite bombs for one level, it is possible to harvest potentially endless pickups.
- Kamikaze!: Has a chance to drop a pickup each time it is used.
- Scatter Bombs: Each smaller bomb also has a chance of dropping a pickup.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The act of glitter bombing refers to showering individuals with containers of glitter.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
OJ18 WXNQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
4KNG HTS6 (First floor Treasure Room)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|