Glitter Bombs is a passive item added in Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to spawn a pickup or trinket when they explode.
- Isaac's bombs have a chance to charm random enemies in the room when they explode.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Picking up a gold bomb, Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired., or Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote. with Glitter Bombs allows infinite pickup generation.
- In Greed Mode, infinite pickup generation is still possible, but excludes coins, presumably to prevent the player from filling the Greed Machine in a single run. However, this can be worked around if Isaac has the Swallowed PennyUpon taking damage, Isaac drops a penny. or Piggy BankGives 3 pennies on pick-up. Every time Isaac is damaged, he will drop one additional penny., since it does still produce health.
- The exploding shots from Ipecac do not drop pickups.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Anarchist CookbookSpawns six troll bombs around the room.: Each troll bomb has a chance to drop one random pickup and charm an enemy. Does not affect enemy troll bombs.
- BBFSpawns a familiar that flies around the room in a manner similar to the Boom Fly and explodes on contact with an enemy. Respawns after ten seconds.: Has a chance to drop a pickup each time it explodes.
- Bomber Boy+5 bombs. Isaac's bombs will now explode in a large cross-shaped pattern (roughly 5 bombs explosions wide). This also affects troll bombs.: Each individual explosion has a chance to drop a pickup.
- Curse of the TowerCauses Isaac to spawn 6 troll bombs on the floor every time he gets hit, similar to the Anarchist Cookbook mechanic.: Each troll bomb has a chance to drop one random pickup and charm an enemy. Does not affect enemy troll bombs.
- Doctor's RemoteSets a big red target on the ground (similar to the Epic Fetus item) which can be controlled with tear controls. After 6 seconds or by pressing space again, a huge explosive missile hits it, which damages all enemies caught in its blast radius./ Epic FetusIsaac's tears are replaced with guided missiles, like those used by the Doctor's Remote.: Missiles have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Dr. FetusTears are replaced by bombs that benefit from bomb-enhancing effects and slide a fixed range after being fired.: Bombs have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Gold bombs: With infinite bombs for one level, it is possible to harvest potentially endless pickups.
- Kamikaze!Creates an explosion in the same area as Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage to him and also damaging all enemies caught in the blast radius.: Has a chance to drop a pickup each time it is used.
- No. 2Continuously firing tears for several seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Butt Bombs explode for 50 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short period of time.: Butt Bombs have a chance of spawning pickups upon exploding.
- Scatter BombsAdds 5 bombs. Isaac's bombs explode into 2-4 tiny bombs.: Each of the small bombs are also Glitter Bombs and have a chance to give pickups.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The act of glitter bombing refers to showering individuals with containers of glitter.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
OJ18 WXNQ (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
4KNG HTS6 (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|