Glyph of Balance
|(page 4, column 19, row 5)|
|Defeat Ultra Greedier as MagdaleneGlyph of Balance|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 2 soul hearts.
- Modifies drops from champion enemies depending on certain conditions. The priorities of the drops, in order, are as follows:
- Soul Hearts: When Isaac has no red heart containers and less than 2 soul hearts.
- Full Red Hearts: While at 0.5 red hearts.
- Keys: When Isaac has no keys.
- Bombs: When Isaac has no Bombs.
- Full Red Hearts: When Isaac has at least half a red heart container empty.
- Coins: While Isaac has less than 15 pennies.
- Keys: When Isaac has less than 5 keys.
- Bombs: When Isaac has less than 5 bombs.
- Trinkets: If Isaac has no trinkets and there are no trinkets on the ground in the room.
- Soul Hearts: When Isaac has less than 6 total heart containers of any kind.
- If none of the above conditions are true, champions will resume dropping their regular pickups.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because of how the item works in the priorities listed above, this item is useless for The Lost as he is always considered to be at half a soul heart, and all champion drops are replaced with soul hearts.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|A CrossDefeat Isaac as MagdaleneGuardian AngelDefeat Satan as MagdaleneCeltic CrossDefeat ??? as MagdaleneMaggy's FaithDefeat The Lamb as MagdaleneMaggy's BowComplete the Boss Rush as MagdaleneCute BabyDefeat Mom's Heart on hard mode as Magdalene||PurityDefeat Hush as MagdaleneCenserDefeat Ultra Greed as MagdaleneRed BabyDefeat Mega Satan as MagdaleneColorful BabyEarn all hard mode completion marks as Magdalene||EucharistDefeat Delirium as MagdaleneGlyph of BalanceDefeat Ultra Greedier as Magdalene|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|