Glyph of Balance
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 2 soul hearts.
- Modifies drops from champion enemies depending on certain conditions. The priorities of the drops, in order, are as follows:
- Soul Hearts: When Isaac has no red heart containers and less than 2 soul hearts.
- Full Red Hearts: While at 0.5 red hearts.
- Keys: When Isaac has no keys.
- Bombs: When Isaac has no Bombs.
- Full Red Hearts: When Isaac has at least half a red heart container empty.
- Coins: While Isaac has less than 15 pennies.
- Keys: When Isaac has less than 5 keys.
- Bombs: When Isaac has less than 5 bombs.
- Trinkets: If Isaac has no trinkets and there are no trinkets on the ground in the room.
- Soul Hearts: When Isaac has less than 6 total heart containers of any kind.
- If none of the above conditions are true, champions will resume dropping their regular pickups.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because of how the item works in the priorities listed above, this item is detrimental for The Lost as he is always considered to be at half a soul heart, and all champion drops are replaced with soul hearts which are useless to him.
- This item sees more use in Hard mode.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Champion BeltIncreases damage, but also increases the chance of champion enemies appearing.: Increases frequency of champion spawns and Isaac's damage.
- Purple HeartIncreases chance for challenge rooms to be boss challenge rooms / Causes more enemy champions to spawn.: Increases frequency of champion spawns.
- Equality!Turns pickups into their doubled versions while Isaac's numbers of coins, bombs, and keys are equal.: Makes it easier to trigger Equality!'s effects.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|