Gnawed Leaf is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon pickup, Isaac gets a small brown ringtail.
- After standing still and not pressing the move or attack buttons for one second, Isaac will turn into an invincible statue.
- Using bombs and active items will remove the invincibility state.
- Bombs can be placed while stationary and safely be stood on until they blow up if no other inputs are done after placing the bomb.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- E Coli/ Midas' Touch/ The Virus: Monsters touching the statue will be affected without Isaac taking collision damage.
- Kamikaze!: Statue form will break, but the initial explosion will not damage Isaac, therefore granting Isaac quasi-unlimited bombs.
- The Ludovico Technique: The hovering tear will still deal damage and the statue form won't break as long as the attack buttons aren't being pressed.
- Mom's Knife: The knife can damage enemies while Isaac is a statue.
- The Pinking Shears: Isaac's body will attack enemies while his head is invincible.
- Placenta: Isaac can safely regenerate Red Hearts in any room, making it easy to have enough health from any mistake at the cost of time.
- Sprinkler: Can be placed upon entering a room, and will continue to fire when Isaac is invincible, meaning any room can be cleared without the risk of Isaac taking damage. This theoretically allows end-game bosses to be beaten without having to move.
- Super MagnetPulls enemies and pickups towards Isaac.: Pulls enemies into Isaac, can be extremely powerful if combined with orbitals that allow contact damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While invulnerable, Little Horn’s pitfall still affects the player and will teleport them throughout the room; however, the damage is not dealt.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the Super Leaf from “Super Mario Bros. 3”, which grants the player the Tanooki suit. The Tanooki Suit also has a Tanuki tail and the ability to turn into a statue.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Leaving and re-entering a run while in statue form makes Isaac continue to appear in statue form, though he is vulnerable.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
B92K GXDD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
LT27 MVPB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
RL6W VFAY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
CJ4H VH3Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HAVA 1KAS (First floor treasure room)
WWM6 4YZE (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
VCDS LZTR (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|