Gnawed Leaf is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon pickup, Isaac gets a small brown ringtail.
- After standing still and not pressing the move or attack buttons for one second, Isaac will turn into an invincible statue.
- Using bombs and active items will remove the invincibility state.
- Bombs can be placed while stationary and safely be stood on until they blow up if no other inputs are done after placing the bomb.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- My Little UnicornUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, removing the ability to shoot tears and replacing it with the ability to deal contact damage to enemies./ The GamekidUpon use, turns the character into a into a Pac-Man-like creature for 5 seconds, granting invulnerability, inflicting fear on all enemies, and replenishing half a red heart container for every two enemies killed./ Unicorn StumpUpon use, grants invulnerability and increased speed for five seconds, but removes the ability to shoot tears.: Statue form can activate while invulnerable.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Chasing familiars and Orbitals will continue dealing damage to enemies while Isaac is a statue.
- This also applies to Guppy's Hair BallLoosely follows behind Isaac. Can be swung like a flail by rapidly spinning Isaac in a circle. Grows bigger by killing enemies..
- Demon BabyFollows Isaac and automatically fires at enemies in its reach.: Familiar will continue to fire at anything in range while Isaac is a statue.
- Daddy LonglegsDaddy Long Legs' shadow follows Isaac and stomps on enemies.: Daddy Longlegs will continue to kill monsters while Isaac is standing still.
- E ColiGives "Turdy Touch" Effect. Enemies that touch Isaac are changed into poop./ Midas' TouchEnemies that touch you are stunned and turn gold. Any enemy killed while in this state will drop a coin./ The VirusInflicts poison to enemies who make contact with Isaac. Speed down.: Monsters touching the statue will be affected without Isaac taking collision damage.
- Kamikaze!Creates an explosion in the same area as Isaac, dealing half a heart of damage to him and also damaging all enemies caught in the blast radius.: Statue form will break, but the initial explosion will not damage Isaac, therefore granting Isaac quasi-unlimited bombs.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy.: The hovering tear will still deal damage and the statue form won't break as long as the attack buttons aren't being pressed.
- The Ludovico TechniqueInstead of firing tears, Isaac controls one floating tear that hover over obstacles. This tear deals constant damage when held in place over an enemy. + Strange AttractorPickups, trinkets, and monsters are magnetically attracted to Isaac's tears.: Can pull enemies in while remaining a statue, clearing out rooms easily.
- Mom's KnifeIsaac's tears are replaced by a knife that pierces enemies, can travel through obstacles, and can hurt enemies while Isaac is holding it. Holding down the fire button before firing increases its range and power.: The knife can damage enemies while Isaac is a statue.
- The Pinking ShearsSeparates Isaac's head and body for the current room. Isaac's head, which now has flight, will be under the player's control, while his body will seek out enemies to attack by contact damage.: Isaac's body will attack enemies while his head is invincible.
- PlacentaGrants a full heart container, and a chance to regenerate a half-heart of health every minute of gameplay.: Isaac can safely regenerate Red Hearts in any room, making it easy to have enough health from any mistake at the cost of time.
- SprinklerUpon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears.: Can be placed upon entering a room, and will continue to fire when isaac is invincible, meaning any room can be cleared without the risk of isaac taking damage. This theoretically allows end-game bosses to be beaten without having to move.
- Super MagnetPulls enemies and pickups towards Isaac.: Pulls enemies into Isaac, can be extremely powerful if combined with orbitals that allow contact damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While invulnerable, Little Horn’s pitfall still affects the player and will teleport them throughout the room; however, damage is not dealt.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the Super Leaf from “Super Mario Bros. 3”, which grants the player the Tanooki suit. The Tanooki Suit also has a Tanuki tail and the ability to turn into a statue.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! Leaving and re-entering a run while in statue form makes Isaac continue to appear in statue form, though he is actually vulnerable.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
CJ4H VH3Y (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
B92k GXDD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
LT27 MVPB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
RL6W VFAY (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
HAVA 1KAS (First floor treasure room)
WWM6 4YZE (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|