Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|(page 2, column 12, row 5)|
Goat Head is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- A Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/The Womb II/ Scarred Womb II.
- The spawned door will not disappear when leaving and re-entering the boss room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The precise effect involves setting the Devil Room chance to 100%, regardless of other effects.
- Even if taken after a boss is killed, Goat Head will force a Devil / Angel Room door to spawn on that floor.
- Accepting a deal with the Devil will prevent any Angel Rooms from appearing, meaning that Isaac needs to acquire the Goat Head in a Curse Room, Locked Chest, Red Chest, or with Credit Card, which would allow Angel Rooms to open.
- Goat Head and The Book of Belial are the only items that will ensure Angel/Devil Rooms on every floor between The Basement I and Utero II.
- Goat Head will not force a Devil / Angel Room door to open if the boss fight was in a narrow room.
- Goat Head has no effect in Greed mode. Because of this, it is removed from every item pool in Greed mode.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Duality: Both Angel and Devil Room doors spawn after every boss, and the selected door will never disappear.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Eucharist: Overrides Goat Head.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to how goats and their blood were often used as a common sacrifice proxy. This is even more evident by the pickup quote.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PSSX AR7F (Curse Room adjacent to spawn; Red Chest)
A312 2L09 (Room above spawn; Locked Chest)
Q9R4 3NZ3 (Gold chest found in tinted rock below spawn)
TEME MF49 (Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
EDBA JF4F (Curse Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|