Major changes are coming to the Wiki! To learn more and let your voice be heard, please go here.
Additionally, we are currently experiencing some bugs and glitches. We're working on fixing them, but please be aware this means certain images, such as the collection grid for items, will be replaced by errors for the time being.
|(page 2, column 12, row 5)|
Goat Head is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- A Devil Room / Angel Room Door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II/Scarred Womb II.
- The spawned door will not disappear when leaving and re-entering the boss room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The precise effect involves setting the Devil Room Chance to 100%, regardless of other effects.
- Even if taken after a boss is killed, Goat Head will force a Devil / Angel Room Door to spawn on that floor.
- Accepting a deal with the devil will prevent any Angel Rooms from appearing, meaning that Isaac needs to acquire the Goat Head in a Curse Room, Golden Chest, Red Chest, or with Credit CardConverts all items in the Shop or Devil Room into pickups or items on pedestals, allowing them to be picked up for free. in order to allow Angel Rooms to open.
- Goat Head and The Book of BelialUpon use increases damage by 2 for the current room and by a further +50% if the character also has the Blood of the Martyr.
Removed in Afterbirth Guarantees a Devil Room or Angel Room will be open after beating a boss while holding it, or Added in Afterbirth increases the chance by 12.5%. are the only items that will ensure Angel/Devil Rooms on every floor between Basement I and Utero II.
- Goat Head will not force a Devil / Angel Room Door to open if the Boss Fight was in a narrow room.
- Goat Head has no effect in Greed Mode. Because of this, it is removed from every item pool in Greed Mode.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- DualityWhenever a Devil or Angel Room would spawn after defeating a boss, both rooms spawn. Only one can be entered.: Both Angel and Devil Room doors spawn after every boss, and the selected door will never disappear.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- EucharistAn Angel Room door will always spawn after every boss fight, excluding the first floor and floors after Utero II/Womb II.: Overrides Goat Head.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to how goats and their blood were often used as a common sacrifice proxy. This is even more evident by the pickup quote.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PSSX AR7F (Curse room adjacent to spawn; Red chest)
2YC9 TPE7 (Curse room adjacent to spawn; Red chest) (Hard mode only)
A312 2L09 (Room above spawn; Golden chest) ZRY0 39P8 (Curse Room adjacent to spawn) (Hard mode only)
Q9R4 3NZ3 (Gold chest found in tinted rock below spawn)
TEME MF49 (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
EDBA JF4F (Curse room adjacent to spawn)
VDDE H3GG (Curse room adjacent to spawn) (Hard mode only)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|