Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears now have a random chance to apply a shrinking effect, causing enemies to shrink in size and also run away from Isaac.
- Shrunk enemies can be crushed and killed by walking over them.
- The shrinking effect lasts 5 seconds.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shrinking effect does not affect bosses or mini-bosses.
- Any enemies that are spawned from the death of a shrunken enemy do not carry over the shrunken effect.
- Champions and enemies that explode upon death will damage Isaac if crushed.
- Shrinking a Heart monster will cause its corresponding Mask to shrink as well. The Mask can be crushed and killed separately.
- The chance to fire a shrinking tear does not scale with Luck.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Haemolacria: Only main tear has a chance to apply a shrinking effect.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear will occasionally flash blue when shrinking effect can be applied.
- Mom's Knife: High damage done by item means enemies usually die before the shrinking effect can apply. Will occasionally shrink enemies with high health.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone / Technology / Technology 2 / Tech.5: The color of the beams will be purple all the time, but the random chance for the shrinking effect still applies.
- Compound Fracture / Cricket's Body / The Parasite: Split tears will retain shrinking effect if main tear had shrinking effect. With Compound Fracture and The Parasite, tears with a shrinking effect look like normal tears.
- Finger!: The finger has a chance to shrink enemies.
- Lachryphagy: Will occasionally fire tears with shrinking effect. All burst tears have a chance to apply the shrinking effect.
- Mega Blast / Shoop Da Whoop! / Trisagion: Beams can apply shrinking effect; however, shrinking beams have no visual difference from regular beams.
- Pop!: Tears have a chance to apply the shrinking effect but with no visual difference.
- Sprinkler: Sprinkler has a chance to fire tears with a shrinking effect.
- Technology Zero: Electricity connected to tears with shrinking effect has a chance to shrink enemies.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term God's flesh is a nickname for psychedelic mushrooms.
- In Aztec culture, hallucinogenic mushrooms were eaten during religious ceremonies. The Aztec name for these mushrooms translates to "god's flesh".
- Using God's Flesh on a Rag Man head will shrink it and reveal that there is a very small, invisible body underneath.
- This item may be a reference to the Shrinker (or Shrink Ray) item in Duke Nukem 3D. When used on an enemy, it shrinks into a smaller version of itself where it can be stepped on and killed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|