From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Tears now have a random chance to apply a shrinking effect, causing enemies to shrink in size and also run away from Isaac.
- Shrunk enemies can be crushed and killed by walking over them.
- This item belongs to the Fun Guy set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking mushroom.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The shrinking effect has no effect on bosses or mini-bosses.
- Any enemies that are spawned from the death of a shrunken enemy do not carry over the shrunken effect.
- Champions and enemies that explode upon death will damage Isaac if crushed.
- Shrinking a Heart monster will cause its corresponding Mask to shrink as well. The Mask can be crushed and killed separately.
- The chance to fire a shrinking tear does not scale with Luck.
Ingame Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The term God's flesh is a nickname for psychedelic mushrooms.
- In Aztec culture, hallucinogenic mushrooms were eaten during religious ceremonies. The Aztec name for these mushrooms translates to "god's flesh".
- Using God's Flesh on a Rag Man head will shrink it and reveal that there is actually a very small invisible body underneath.
- This item may be a reference to the Shrinker (or Shrink Ray) item in Duke Nukem 3D. When used on an enemy, it shrinks into a smaller version of itself where it can be stepped on and killed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|