(Redirected from Gold bomb)
Bombs are used to damage enemies, destroy rocks, and open up regular doors and Secret Rooms. When spawned, it can be replaced by a Troll Bomb instead. Isaac's bombs deal 60 damage to enemies and one full heart of damage to himself.
|Bomb||ID||Image||Worth||Additional Info||Unlocked By|
|Bomb||1||1||Bogo Bombs, Humbling Bundle, and Equality! can replace this with a Double Bomb.|
|Golden Bomb||4||∞||Will not add to the player's bomb count, but when picked up, it will give the player unlimited bombs for the duration of the current floor, even if the current number of bombs is 0.||Complete Blue Bomber (challenge #23)|
|Troll Bomb||3||0||Cannot be picked up. Spawns already ignited and will explode after a few seconds.
Safety Scissors will turn this into a Bomb before it explodes.
|Megatroll Bomb||5||0||Like Troll Bombs, but are bigger (like bombs upgraded with Mr. Mega) and will chase Isaac if they are nearby (as if under the influence of Magneto).
Safety Scissors will turn this into a Double Bomb before it explodes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Troll Bombs explode after a random amount of time. This means that if two Troll Bombs spawn at the same time right next to each other, there's a high chance one Troll Bomb will blow up before the other, sending that Troll Bomb sliding outwards a bit before exploding.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Troll Bombs are a reference to Trolling, an internet term for tricking or messing with one psychologically.
- The faces on Troll Bomb depict the Trollface, a face commonly associated with internet trolls and trolling.
- Megatroll Bombs are spawned by Super Wrath, War (black Champion), and sometimes Little Horn.
- In the original game, Megatroll Bombs can't be blocked by obstacles or non-piercing tears, will follow the player at any distance, and are much faster.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|