From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
(Redirected from Gold heart)
|Heart||Image||Worth||Additional Info||Unlocked By|
|Half Red Heart|
|1+1 Free Heart|
|Scared Heart||Identical to the standard Red Heart, but will run away as the player moves towards it.|
|Half Soul Heart|| Reset 7 times in a row|
Get a minus 10-win streak
|Blended Heart||//||Fills up a full red Heart Container, but will act as a Soul Heart when no Containers are free. If you are only missing half a heart, it will fill that half, and give you half a soul heart.|
|Black Heart||When fully lost, it will damage all enemies in the room for 40 damage, similar to The Necronomicon's effect.|
|Eternal Heart||When held until the next floor, Eternal Hearts will grant you a heart container. They will also give you a heart container if you collect two on the same floor.|
|Gold Heart||When a Gold Heart is lost, a few coins will be dropped around you. In Booster Pack #5, Gold Hearts now flash when depleted and will temporarily turn enemies golden like Midas' Touch.||Complete challenge #21|
|Bone Heart||Takes three hits to deplete and can be refilled with red hearts, but disappears permanently upon depleting.||It's complicated|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unless an item effect specifically states it, a red heart always has the chance to be replaced by a Soul, Black, or Eternal heart.
- Red heart pickups created by item, card, or pill effects can be forced to be spawned as Black or Eternal hearts instead by using the item, card, or pill in a relevant Super Secret Room.
- If Isaac's health bar is filled with soul hearts, picking up a black heart will replace the topmost soul heart.
- If Isaac's health bar is filled up to 11 1/2 (Soul/Black) hearts with the last one being half a Black Heart, picking up a Black Heart will fill that one and convert a full Soul Heart to a Black Heart (therefore adding half a Black Heart and converting a Soul Heart).
- If Isaac's topmost heart is a half Soul Heart, collecting a Black Heart will complete it into a whole soul heart, and add half a Black heart.
- Collecting a Soul Heart with half a Black Heart left will complete the Black Heart, and add half a Soul Heart.
- Dark Bum will not collect Blended Hearts.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are unused graphics for Half Soul Hearts and Half Black Hearts that are never seen ingame.
- Half Soul Hearts were eventually added to the game as an unlockable in Afterbirth+.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|