Chance to drop one of the following:
Steam SaleReduces all Shop prices by 50%, rounded down to 7 coins for an item, rounded up to 2-3 coins for a pickup.
Head of the KeeperIsaac's tears become coins and now have a chance to drop pennies on the floor upon successfully hitting an enemy.
CouponUpon use, makes a random item from a shop, devil deal, or black market free.
|This article is about the boss. For the game mode, see Greed Mode.|
Greed is based on one of the Seven Deadly Sins and functions as a mini-boss. He can randomly be found inside of a shop or secret room. He also has a small chance to spawn when destroying a special shopkeeper.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Walks around the room, usually in lines.
- Fires three sudden tears at Isaac in a cone formation.
- Spawns 2 Hoppers occasionally.
- If hit by Greed, Isaac will lose 2-4 coins and drop 1-3 pennies on the floor.
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Greed has his own account on Twitter. This was uncovered after the community dug up a figurine of Greed covered in Sharpie marks during an ARG, which quickly led to his account. After guessing his password, and tweeting on it, the password was quickly changed and was then used to announce the arrival of the Keeper.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Bug! If the room Greed/Super Greed was fought in is re-entered a few times, rocks begin to spawn in the corners of the room along with a few cobwebs in the center.
Bug! If the game is quit in the middle of fighting Greed, upon resuming, the Secret/Super Secret room will look slightly different and Greed may become Super Greed. 
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|